Chapter 1

A/N
**** THIS STORY MAY BE A TRIGGER TO THOSE WTIH DEPRESSION, ADDICTION, AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF YOU EVER FEEL ALONE, PLEASE CALL 1-800-273-8255*****

"Blaire, come on. We have to go out." My friend Hailey said as she shook my shoulder and I was sitting on the edge of my bed. My hair was a mess, and all I was wearing was a t-shirt I had reworn for the third day straight to bed and pajama shorts.

"I'm really not in the mood. I've been so busy at work and it's my only day off-besides I'll be hungover tomorrow and my boss will kill me if I'm even one bit off." I said.

"Your boss won't even realize it. I won't let you get too drunk. Just have fun, you've literally only been working. You don't have any fun anymore at all." She said.

"I have bills to pay-"

"How much money do you have in your bank account? I know it's well over forty grand. You have been saving since we turned 15, and you told me you have that in your bank account so you can't lie to me either. You can pay your bills. It's one night." Hailey sighed and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You promise we won't stay out late?" I asked.

"I promise we won't." She said and wrapped her pinky around mine.

"Fine. Let me shower and look alive first." I sighed and she giddlg jumped up and down in front of me.

"Yes! Finally! I'm picking out a sexy outfit for you! Hurry!" She said as she pulled me up and practically shoved me into my bathroom and shut the door behind me. I sighed and undressed in front of the mirror. I shook my head, as a 'I can't believe you let her convince you to go' look to myself, and stepped into the warm shower.

"Hailey, I am not wearing that. Absolutely not." I said after showering, doing my hair, and make up. I never was the type to cake my face with foundation or anything, even when I had a little break out. My idea of 'doing my makeup' was putting on mascara and that was it. Hailey had picked out a skin tight red dress that I hadn't fit into for at least a year.

"It's so hot though. With these black heels, come on. Just have one interesting day out of your boring life." She said jokingly and I rolled my eyes and walked into my closet. I found a t-shirt and jeans and she shook her head.

"Put this dress on." She said as she tossed it to me.

"I have never worn this dress it's too small." I said.

"Blaire. You haven't gained a pound since I've known you." She said.

"It's too small for my boobs." I said and she laughed.

"That's even better! Every guy will be on you!"

* * *

"I hate you." I mumbled to her as we walked into the club trying to pull my short dress down even though it wouldn't budge. It was just covering my ass, and my breasts were practically spilling out of it. I did feel more confident though.

"You look hot." She said as we walked to the bar and the the bartender looked directly at my boobs as he asked what I would like.

"Can I have three shots of vodka, and a vodka and Red Bull?" I asked.

"Three?" Hailey asked me with a cocked eyebrow and I nodded.

"You can have one. I need two to get used to this dress and deal with the amount of people in this place." I said over the music and she laughed as he set them down in front of us. I downed the first one and almost threw up. I forgot how much vodka burned going down, but the first one did make the second one go down easier and Hailey seemed unbothered by the taste as she ordered her own special drink. I sat down on a stool at the bar and I grabbed my phone out to see a text from my boss.