Chapter 44

Jake and I slept together a lot after that. It made us happier and I knew it relieved a lot of stress for him and took his mind off things. He was being so loveable and I loved just cuddling with him.

It was snowing one day and even though we werent at work, Jake let everyone stay home and have two days off. He sent gifts to every employees house for the holidays and I thought it was the sweetest thing in the world.

"Lets go out in the snow." I said and he looked over at me as he laid next to me in bed.

"The snow? It's freezing out. We're nice and cozy in here." He said before nuzzling into me and I kissed him before getting up.

"I'm getting changed, and we're going outside to play in the snow." I said.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Jacob Sanders, lighten up. Have fun." I said and threw a pair of his jeans at him. I put leggings on and pulled jeans on over them, and I pulled on a sweater with my jacket and a scarf.

"Baby, I don't want to go out in the cold. I was nice and warm next to you." He said.

"We're building a snowman." I said.

"Okay, Elsa." He mumbled and I laughed and he chuckled.

"Get up, loser." I said and he did. He actually listened to me. He pulled the jeans that I threw at him on, and he put on a hoodie and jacket. He looked so cozy and cute.

"I'll meet you outside." I said and I ran down our steps. I was so excited. I pulled gloves on that were in the closet, and I ran outside. I felt like a little kid all over again. I also decided to hide with a snowball and hit him with it. It would probably cause a war to break out, but a fun one. The front door open and I threw the snowball at him and hit him on my first try while hiding. He looked so confused at first and then he saw where I was hiding as I laughed at him.

"You think it's funny?" He asked.

"I think it's hilarious." I chuckled and he ran toward me and I screamed and ran away from him. He chased me through the front yard and he tackled me down on top of a huge snow pile and I laughed loudly. My back was freezing from the snow, but him on top of me kept me warm. He kissed me and scattered kisses around my neck before sitting up next to me.

"Ugh. I'm wet." I said as I sat up and felt the coldness on my back.

"I always make you wet." He smirked and I playfully smacked his chest. He was so annoying. I got up and he did too while grabbing a handful of snow and he threw a snowball at me. I laughed and threw one back and we continued throwing them at each other until we were bent over laughing. He smiled widely and walked towards me, and he kissed me. Without even saying anything. We just smiled and kissed each other and he held me tightly.

"My beautiful girl." He said and he slowly pulled away from me.

"Aww. You two are so cute." I heard Rachel's voice say behind us and we both turned around. She scared the hell out of me and Jake was thrown off a little too.

"Sorry. We didn't know you were there." I chuckled and Jake patted my ass and kissed my cheek.

"Mmm. I could eat your cheeks." He said.

"Which ones?" I asked.

"Both." He said and I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest.

"Let's go inside-come on, Rachel. It's freezing." I said and Jake walked in ahead of us and he went straight to the kitchen. I followed and Rachel did too.

"What's up?" I asked. I was kind of annoyed she showed up unexpectedly. Jake and I were having fun and cute alone time and she ruined it.

"I don't know. I've just been having more rough of a day. It's been a lot worse than others and I figured I'd come over here. I needed someone to talk to." She said and I went to reply and Jake kissed me.