Chapter 60

"Jake!" I yelled. I was in the shower and I was listening to music but it stopped playing so I needed him to turn it back on.

"What?" He asked and walked in. I peeked my head out the shower curtain and smiled innocently.

"What?" He asked.

"Can you give me a kiss and play my music again?" I asked and he rolled his eyes playfully. He went to grab my phone and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Give me a kiss first." I said and he looked over at me and walked towards me. He kissed me and he pulled away after a quick kiss.

"I want another." I said.

"I just made out with you for over an hour." He said and I chuckled.

"I want more." I said and he grabbed my face and locked his lips on mine. I kissed him for a little while and he pushed my hair out of the way as we kissed for at least a minute or two.

"You should have waited for me to shower this morning." I said as we pulled away.

"You were sleeping too long." He chuckled and I smiled weakly as he put my music back on.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said and I stopped the shower.

"Can you hand me my towel?" I asked.

"You made me come in here to change your music just so you could get out?" He asked as he handed it to me.

"I wanted a kiss too." I said.

"You had a kiss." He said.

"Are you high?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah." He sighed and I wrapped the towel around me and didn't say anything. It pissed me off. He literally promised me he'd stop.

"Blaire." He sighed.

"Get out." I said.

"No-"

"I told you to get out." I warned and he walked out. I slammed the door behind him and I ran my fingers through my hair. He was such an asshole when he was high. I hated it so much.

* * *

I got dressed and everything after getting out the shower and I literally refused to talk to him. He was just sitting on the couch in the living room and he was completely zoned out. He was extremely high and it literally disgusted me. He randomly got up and went upstairs while I was in the kitchen and I ignored him. I was so angry.

He didn't come downstairs for at least fifteen minutes after he went up and I was doing the dishes. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed mustard, lunch meat, lettuce, and bread. He grabbed a knife I had just washed, and he used it for his sandwich and put it in the sink again. On top of him using something I had just washed with no intention of cleaning it, I smelt weed and I knew he smoked on top of being high from coke.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"You literally are two different types of high right now, and you see me doing the dishes yet you still fucking put it in the sink." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't." I warned.

"I'm a grown ass man. Let me do what I want." I said,

"A grown ass man shouldn't be getting fucked up with a baby on the way." I said.

"I'm literally fine. I didn't do a lot. You're just freaking out." He said and I looked up at him. His eyes were completely bloodshot. Almost solid red, and I smacked him. He grabbed me by my throat and he shoved me into the fridge. Hard. He was still gripping my throat and his eyes were full of anger. He realized what he was doing, and he stopped and pulled his hand away from me.