Chapter 3

I went out the next night with Hailey and it was at the same club we had originally been at. Jake giving me permission to celebrate and an extra day to recover from celebrating couldn't be turned down. I still couldn't believe I had slept with him the night before.

I was grinding against Hailey and she was laughing at me. I was officially drunk for the third time in a row.

"Your boy from the other night is here." She said and I looked up at the bar to see..skye? I thought that was his name. Jake almost made me completely forget I did anything with the stranger.

"I don't want him." I chuckled and she laughed.

"Go talk to him. He really is hot. You need someone to get your mind off work." She said. She had no clue about jake, and even though he was my boss he still definitely knew how to take my mind off work. He was amazing.

"I'm fine. I'm just having fun." I chuckled.

"Blaire?" I heard a deep voice ask from behind me and I turned around to see Hailey had disappeared again and Skye was standing there.

"Oh. Hey." I said awkwardly.

"Do you wanna go home with me? I'm drunk and need somebody to cuddle with." He smiled and he got closer to me. He kissed me and I for some reason kissed him back without even thinking about it. I kept thinking about jake and it made me...warm.

"Mmm." I moaned softly as he kissed me and he started kissing my neck.

"Let's get an Uber. We have to get out of here." I said.

"There She is." He smiled widely and he grabbed my hand. He led me out the club and he pinned me against the wall outside. He continued to kiss me and he reached for his phone to get an Uber.

"You think you can be as fun as you were the other night?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and he paid for a car to his place. I was going downhill.

* * *

As soon as I woke up the next morning my head was pounding and I was reminded of who I went home with the night before when I woke up next to Skye. He was holding me and I went to get out of his arms and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Hey." I said.

"Good morning." He said and I went to get out of his arms and he grabbed my arm gently.

"Don't leave me. Not yet." He said softly.

"I can't stay-I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Can I get your number at least? You've ended up in my arms and my bed twice this week alone, you deserve to get a real date." He said and I grabbed my phone off his nightstand and he put his number in my phone by texting himself from my phone.

"There." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks sweetheart. You'll definitely hear from me. You're beautiful and fun." He said and I chuckled.

"Thank you. I'll see you." I said and he laughed at me.

"You forgot you didn't drive here again, didn't you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I remember. I'm getting an Uber." I said and he nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded as I got dressed.

"Yeah. I'll see you. You need to rest, you look more hungover than me." I said and he chuckled as I left his bedroom and went downstairs. I found my way out his house and I called Jake as soon as I got out. He was the only one I thought to call to pick me up. Especially since I hated getting in Uber's alone and Hailey was probably still sleeping from her own hungover.