Chapter 49

It didn't take long for word of Jake "leaving" the business to surface in the media and for our office to start freaking out. Jake told them and they were fine, but when the media got involved they started making false claims and Jake had to explain that they weren't true to them.

They constantly kept thinking that he was leaving for good and he wasn't. He was just playing more of a CEO role in the business.

I on the hand, kept receiving press questions, angry people, past clients, and death threats in our emails. I was the one that got everything put on them too because Jake was trying to focus on cases to finish before the new guy came, and it was mentally draining me. I couldn't believe people were sending us god damn death threats. It was unbelievable.

I was sitting in my office, and Jake was in his. We were having sex on and off even though we were just friends at that point, and we truly were. We didn't even talk to each other outside of work. We only talked and had sex in our offices, which wasn't that professional but we weren't professional from the start.

Jake walked in and he flashed a huge grin plastered on his face.

"What are you so smiley for?" I asked and he shut the shades on my office window and went straight to me.

"I am making you take a mandatory break." He said and he pulled me up into his arms so my legs were wrapped around his waist and I chuckled.

"A mandatory break for what?" I asked as he kissed my neck and I chuckled. It tickled with his scruff against it.

"Don't question me." He said and he pulled my dress up some as he walked towards my door. He locked it and he quickly unbuckled his belt and took his length out.

"I could get used to this." I said and he pinned me against the back of my office door. He kissed me as he eased himself inside of me and I dug my nails into his back.

"Fuck." I moaned and he nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Fuck, I needed you." He moaned lowly and he pulled my hair back and pounded me so hard against the door that it was probably heard through the office.

"Right there." I moaned and he stayed where I wanted him to. It felt so damn good. I was already on the verge of cumming, and I felt him slow down. My walls tightened around his length and we came at the same time. Jake never pulled out when we had sex and I never understood why. I hadn't gotten pregnant yet by him, so I guess it didn't really matter-but he also seemed like he wouldn't care or be worried if he did. It kind of made me happy. He finished completely and pulled out and I kissed him for a little while before getting down. I got myself together and so did he and his orgasm-blushed cheeks smiled at me as I sat back down at my desk.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Office sex is great." He said.

"You're in a good mood today." I said.

"And you made my day even better. You knew I needed and wanted that as soon as I walked in." He said and I chuckled.

"Of course I did." I said and I heard a few people scream outside of my office on the floor. Jake and I both cocked an eyebrow and I heard running. Almost like our entire floor was running.

"What in the hell is going on?" He asked and he opened the door and peaked his head outside. His face went completely pale when he did and he shut the door and locked it again.

"Don't talk loud." He whispered and I narrowed my eyes.

"What?" I asked and he went to me and covered my mouth.

"Don't talk." He said and my eyes softened.

"What's happening?" I asked softly and he got up and quietly walked to the closet in my office. He opened it and went on the top shelf and he grabbed a gun. A gun. We had guns in our offices? In my office? I was so confused. Not only was I confused on where it came from, but why he needed it.