Chapter 51

I woke up the next morning next to Jake in bed and he was still sleeping. He needed to sleep and especially in his own bed and comfort. I didn't even bother to wake him up before getting out of bed myself. As soon as I moved he was awake. I swore he was like a little kid. I could leave the bed or he would whine.

"Don't leave me." He said sleepily and I looked down at him.

"I'll be right back. I just have to go to the bathroom, okay?" I asked and he nodded and nuzzled back into his pillow. I went to the bathroom and grabbed his medicine and I went back into the bedroom and he was asleep. I sighed and knelt down on the bed and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. Wake up." I said and he looked up at me slowly.

"Take your medicine. I don't want you in pain." I said and handed him a bottle of water and his pills. He took them with his eyes barely open and handed me the bottle and I put it on the nightstand before nuzzling into him again. He wrapped his arm around me and nuzzled into my neck and I kissed his cheek.

"Make our with me." He said lowly and I rolled my eyes.

"How are you still horny when you can't even move properly?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I'm hard." He said and I looked over my shoulder at him.

"You are not." I said.

"I am. I didn't choose to be-I just woke up like this. Help me out." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Help me out and go back to sleep." I said and pulled the covers over my head. He put his hand on my stomach and he rubbed it as he went under the covers with me.

"Please?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Jake, you can even move your leg. We can have sex-"

"I'm not asking for full on sex. Just help me out a little bit." He said and I sighed. He knew I was giving in. He laid on his back carefully and I turned to face him under the covers. He kissed me and I put my hand on his boxers. He was definitely hard. I pulled away from his lips and took his length out before carefully moving down on the bed. I didn't want to hurt him at all. I stroked him a little and then put my mouth around his tip.

"That's my girl." He said and I gave him the finger as I continued. He chuckled and I pushed my hair back as I went down further on him.

"Can you be quick?" I asked.

"Can you just make me cum?" He asked and I ignored him. I would have smacked him if I actually acknowledged what he said. I started going faster and stroked the rest of his length. I pulled away and sucked on his balls. It was kind of awkward at first, I don't think he expected it, but it kind of started an entire thing. He wanted more than what I was giving once I started that.

"I need to fuck you." He said.

"Jake, there's no way." I said.

"Just-ride me. I need you. You're so fucking hot." He said and I continued to suck him. It kind of made my mouth water. I did want him, but it would hurt him. He had just gotten home too. It wasn't like he was a good amount healed.

"Fuck me, Blaire." He said lowly and I looked up at him and pulled away.

"I'll be gentle." I said and he smirked. I smiled and leaned down to kiss him before climbing on top of his length. I slowly eased myself down on him and his lips parted. I grinded my hips against his slowly and I could tell he was uncomfortable. I was right yet again. He could never listen to me.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No-" he paused and he sat up some. He pulled my leg in between both of his and as uncomfortable as it sounded, it felt good.

"You can do what you want now." He said and I started slowly and gently. I was still scared I was going to hurt him, but then he started rubbing my clit as I rode him and I went a little faster and harder. He moaned lowly and so did I.

"Please be fast." I moaned and he gripped my breasts through my shirt. I went even faster and harder like everything was normal and he was fine. He was moaning and I was basically screaming at that point.

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly and he threw his head back. He kept rubbing me fast and it felt so good.

"Im gonna cum, Jake!" I moaned.

"Cum on my cock, baby." He said lowly and I put my hands on his chest and let my body relax on top of his. He relaxed his arms and moaned as he threw his head back and he looked down to grabbed his length. He slowly pulled out of me and he finished cumming as he rubbed his tip against my clit. I was throbbing.

"Fuck." He moaned lowly. He rubbed my clit a few more times and he had a mixture of his and my cum on his fingers after putting his fingers inside me. I climbed off of him and he pressed his fingers against my lips and made me suck them clean. I always liked how he tasted.

"Let me clean you up." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"Sit on my face." He said and I looked down at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Sit on my face." He repeated and I shook my head.

"No-"

"I promise I'll make you cum again." He said and I chuckled as he pulled me into him. He had a way with words. His way was to be straight forward. I sat up and climbed over his shoulders. It was so weird. I had never done it before with anyone.

"Like this?" I asked.

"You never got eaten out like this?" He asked and I shook my head. He eased two fingers inside of me and tasted me first before starting. He licked up against my clit and he cleaned me up. He went to my entrance and he used one arm to pull me down on to his tongue. His flicked his tongue inside of me and pressed against my walls. God it felt good. He went back to my clit and gently sucked on it as he flicked his tongue against it fast. I moaned and held on to the headboard and he gripped my ass tightly with his hand.

"Let's try new shit." He said.

"Like what?" I asked and he eased a finger into my ass and continued to eat me out. I was always scared to ever try anything that involved anal because I was terrified of the pain. His finger didn't bother me though. He eased another finger in and he pumped them inside me a little. It felt good.

"Oh fuck." I moaned and I felt him smirk under me.

"Cum for me." He said muffled and he kept going on the spot I needed him to. I grinded my hips against his tongue and my hips were shaking the second time I came. I moaned loudly and he pumped his fingers inside me harder. I moaned louder and finished and he pulled his fingers out and cleaned me up.

"My baby." He said lowly and smacked my ass as I got up. I laid back down next to him as I panted and he smiled.

"I love your pussy." He said through clenched teeth and he gripped my ass tightly. So tight that it made me moan. He smirked and kissed me.

"When I'm better I'm fucking you until you can't walk." He said.

"We're trying new things when you're better." I said and he chuckled and nodded.

"Definitely."