Chapter 47

I went to work the next morning and ignored him. He didn't even try to make me take him back either, he stayed in his office and didn't talk to anyone unless they went to him. I didn't go to him once. Even when I was technically supposed to go to him, I didn't. I needed his signature for a case and I forged it myself because I was too angry to even be in the same room as him. If I looked at him I was going to kill him. I heard the phone pager ring and I looked down to see it coming from jakes line. Then it turned off, and started ringing again. I almost didn't answer, but I did. If he said anything I was hanging up. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything important.

"I want to see you tonight." He said and I thought he was talking to me. I almost hung up, but I realized he wasn't and he was talking to another woman.

"What are you wearing for me?" He asked. It made me nauseous.

"I bet you've missed me baby girl. I can't wait to rip those clothes off of you." He said lowly. He was doing it on purpose. He was going to make it seem like he accidentally called me just so I could hear his conversation.

"Yeah? You want me inside of you?" He asked and he literally sounded like he was moaning.

"I'm hard for you already." He said lowly.

"Mmm." He moaned lowly and I heard fidgeting around on the other end.

"Is it right to be touching myself during this phone call, Mr. Sanders?" I heard a woman say. She was on speaker phone. So he wasn't just faking that he was on the phone with someone. He actually was, and it wasn't Morgan.

"It's perfectly right. How wet are you?" He asked.

"Why don't you come and find out?" I asked.

"Why don't you come and visit me so I can?" He asked.

"Okay." She said and he chuckled lowly.

"I'll see you when you get here." He said.

"Okay. I can't wait." She said.

"Me neither." He said and he hung up. I hung up the call before he could see I was listening, and I sat at my desk blankly staring. I couldn't believe he already had other girls. It disgusted me how fast he could have women at the palm of his hand.

My office door flung up and I looked up to see Jake. He smiled widely and he waved.

"I'm going to be doing some work in my office for an hour or two. Don't interrupt me and make sure no one else interrupts me. My door will be locked and I'm not answering it for anyone." He said and I ignored him. He was high. His eyes had bags under them and were dilated and bloodshot.

"Do you understand me?" He asked, his fake smile fading.

"Sure." I said.

"Do you need anything before I'm busy?" He asked.

"You have nothing for me." I said and a girl showed up behind him and jumped on his back before kissing his cheek.

"Bring me to your office, Mr Sanders." She said and he smirked and shut my office door as he brought her into his. I wanted to vomit. It was so disgusting how fast he fucking moved on. I was absolutely disgusted. I heard something hit the wall that attached his and my office and I could only imagine what was going on next to me. I didn't even want to know.

* * *

It got to the point where I needed to wear earbuds and listen to music at full volume while doing my work. I could hear her screaming his name through the walls of my office and the noises of him pounding her into the wall. He was doing it to drive me crazy, but it was making me feel more disgusted than anything. I somehow tuned it out though, and after an hour and a half of moaning and screaming they finished and I watched her fix her dress as she walked past my office. Jake walked out and went to talk to a few of the other lawyers and I watched him through the class of my office while biting the end of my pen. It was crazy how one man could be so smart and have so much money and power, but make the dumbest fucking decisions. His whores weren't going to get him far.