Chapter 22

Jake went to the hospital to see his dad every day of the week and never left. He stayed at the hospital 15 hours at a time to check on him and spend time with him and wouldn't come home until 3am some days. I went with him to visit a few times, but I wanted to give him his time with him and to enjoy it. I loved his dad but I knew Jake needed the time with him more than anything. I was a stranger to his dad, even if he remembered me sometimes.

It was 2am when jake came in from the hospital and I stayed up to wait for him. He came in drunk and completely not in the right mindset at all. He stumbled to me on the couch and basically fell on top of me, and I put my hands on his chest to get some of the weight of him off of me.

"Jesus Christ, jake." I sighed and he rested his head on my chest.

"I'm drunk." He said.

"I can tell. Where'd you go tonight? When did you leave the hospital? You should be there for him. You shouldn't be leaving and getting drunk." I said.

"I went to the bar." He said.

"I can tell." I repeated and he nuzzled into my breasts and gripped them.

"I went with Morgan. Don't worry we didn't do anything. She bought me a few drinks because I was talking to her about my dad. I didn't do anything though I promise." He said and it kind of hurt. He went with Morgan yet didn't think twice about inviting me.

"It's okay." I said and chuckled weakly go laugh it off and he nodded.

"Mmmm. Mama, I love your titties." He said and I laughed and he chuckled.

"Excuse me?" I asked with an attitude jokingly and he smiled widely up at me. He ran his hands up my shirt and gripped them and I put my hands over his.

"Okay-Jake. Let's stop. Relax. I want to get you to bed, okay? You're fucked up." I said and he nodded.

"Take me to bed, hot mama. I'll do whatever you want me to." He said and he got up. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand and he stumbled down the hall with me. He fell and I tried to stop him from falling but it didn't work that well. He laughed on the floor and I was mad at him, but I couldn't even help but laugh at him. He was being so goofy. He got up and he stumbled forward but I stopped him from falling again and helped him stand up straight.

I walked him upstairs and he was basically walking up the steps with his feet and hands. It was so funny honestly. We got to the bedroom and he threw himself down on my bed and unbuckled his jeans. He quickly took off his jeans and shirt and he looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He said and I rolled my eyes as I took my pants and sports bra off and I climbed in bed next to him.

"I know you don't want me to have sex with you tonight, especially since I'm really fucked up and high-but can I just kiss you?" He asked and completely mixed all his words together and I chuckled.

"Sure." I smiled and he locked his lips to mine. He kissed me so passionately and long and when he pulled away I thought he was going to be done, but he went to my neck and sucked on it. He ran his hands to my thigh and pulled my leg across his waist and I could feel him leaving hickies all over my neck.

"Okay. Enough." I said and he pulled away from me.

"You don't like my kisses?" He asked.

"I love them. I just want to go to sleep." I said.

"Then let's go to sleep." He said and I nodded. He nuzzled into my neck and kissed it a few more times before he was snoring. He was the goofiest person when he was drunk, it was the only thing I liked about it. Otherwise I was mad that he came home the way he was since I knew he was extremely high too.