Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning next to Jake kissing me and I looked up at him sleepily. He was rubbing my side and I kissed him back softly.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning." I smiled sleepily and he rested his head on my bare chest.

"I love these pillows." He said, referring to my breasts and he gripped them and I chuckled.

"Thanks." I said and he sighed.

"I have to go back to the office." He said as he practically laid on top of me.

"You're late, Mr Sanders." I said and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Good. Let them go crazy without me." He said and kissed my breasts and I chuckled as he started kissing all over my chest. He sat up and started to suck on my right nipple and his phone started ringing. He let out an annoyed grunt before reaching over and grabbing his phone off the nightstand and answered it.

"Hello?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"I'll be there in a hour or two. I've had some family emergencies." He mumbled.

"Blaire isn't going in for the rest of the week. She's sick with the flu." He sighed, still annoyed and he looked down at me and he smiled and grabbed my breasts. I tried not to laugh but let out a small chuckled and he covered my mouth.

"Well I don't know what you people would like me to do about it. If she's sick she's not getting the whole damn office sick and I'm busy at the moment taking care of my niece. I'll be there when I'll be there. You can figure things out for right now. Just send me information you need and I'll forward it to you." He said and he stayed on the phone for another second and hung up without saying goodbye to the person.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was fucking Greg. He's so stupid sometimes. He doesn't need information that he thinks he does. All he has to do is focus on his clients." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah he's pretty dumb. I don't understand how he's a lawyer or why you hired him." I said.

"Because he's a good lawyer. He hasn't lost a case. He's just horrible at the common sense thing." He said and I rubbed his chest as he hovered over me.

"Well I think you should get back to the office before anyone else gets stressed out without you there." I said and he shook his head.

"No, I want to stay here all week with you and just kiss every inch of your body." He said and I chuckled as he started kissing my neck again. He was definitely a kisser. He loved giving kisses and he was great at it.

"Why'd you say an hour or two?" I asked.

"It's a 45 minute ride." He said.

"And what's the other hour for?" I asked and he smirked down at me.

"You know what it's for." He chuckled and I laughed. He chuckled and he pulled the blankets off me from my waist down and pulled them over the bath of us as he climbed on top of me.

"This week is a stress relieving week right?" He asked and waited for me to respond.

"Right."

* * *

Being alone in my house was not helping whatever was wrong with me. When jake left to go to the office after we messed around for a little, I got a shower, went on my phone, and sat on my couch in complete silence. I didn't even have the TV on-I didn't even watch TV. I tried not to think about Jake, but I found that he was the only thing I could think about so I called him.