35

"So, what do you want?" I asked as I climbed into the passenger seat of his car.

He ignored my question and he sped out of town.

My heart was starting to race as the surroundings grew more unfamiliar.

"Where are you taking me, EJ?" I asked.

"Shut up, and take that sling off," he demanded.

I did as he said, cradling my sore arm.

I tried to keep an eye on where we were going, but nothing looked remotely familiar. We finally stopped in front of a house in a residential neighborhood.

"Stay here," he said, grabbing the keys and locking the doors.

I watched as he knocked on the door and a woman let him inside. I scolded myself for not grabbing my phone. I opened the glove box only to immediately regret it.

"Fuck," I exclaimed at the sight of a gun.

You're into some deep shit, Skylar.

I closed it and sat back in the seat as he jogged back to the car. He threw a plastic bag at me as he climbed into the car.

"Put that on," he instructed as he revved the engine and pulled away from the curb.

I opened the bag to reveal a long sleeve black dress with a very deep neckline.

"Right now?" I asked as we turned onto the highway.

"Yes," he smirked.

I carefully removed my long sleeve shirt trying to conceal my scabbing cuts that covered my arm.

I put it on and pulled it down until it covered my jeans. I clicked my seat belt back on, ending the annoying beeping alarm. I struggled to get my jeans off with one good arm but eventually managed.

"There's some heels in the bag, see if they fit you," he instructed.

I pulled out the black heels that would certainly break my ankle and slipped one on. It was a little loose but not too bad.

I slipped the other one on and balled my clothes and shoes into the now empty bag.

I looked outside and finally recognized where we were. Downtown Philly.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" I asked again.

"We're going to a party," he responded, glancing over at me.

I sat in silence, my palms sweating as we entered a parking garage. When he turned the car off, he turned to look at me.

I don't understand. What am I supposed to do at a party?

"Listen, mami. You do everything you're told and you'll be fine," he said pulling the dress down in the front to reveal more of my cleavage.

I squirmed at his touch and he gripped my jaw.

"You gonna be a good girl?" He asked looking into my eyes.

I nodded and he leaned in to sloppily kiss me.

He leaned inside the passenger seat and opened the glove compartment. He grabbed the bag of pills that were inside and held them out towards me. When I didn't grab them, he shoved them into my bra. He grabbed the gun, tucking it into his waist, before closing the door and locking the car.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as we exited the garage and entered a high rise apartment building.

"Remember what I told you," he whispered in my ear as we stood inside an elevator, "be a good girl for daddy and everything will be taken care of."

I nodded, cringing at his hot breath on my neck.

The doors opened and we exited. I could hear the sound of music getting closer as we approached a door at the end of the hall.

A tall, built man answered the door. He looked us both up and down before stepping aside and letting us in.

The apartment was nicer than I was expecting with high ceilings and what looked to be expensive art sculptures.

I followed EJ deeper into the apartment, passing through crowds of people drinking, smoking and grinding against each other.

We ended up in an empty hallway. EJ knocked on the door and a voice called out to wait.

A few moments later the door opened and a half-naked man smiled widely.

"EJ, my man," he greeted, slapping EJ on the back, "come in, come in," he ushered, stepping aside.

I followed him into the dimly lit room where three naked girls were laying in the bed.

"It's 5 right?" he asked as he shuffled through a drawer.

"Price went up. It's 6 now for what you requested," EJ said.

"Nah man, that's too much," the man said, putting his hands up.

"Do you want it or not?" EJ asked firmly.

"Hey, I've been a loyal customer for a while now. Can't you give me a discount," he persuaded.

"Go wait outside," EJ muttered into my ear, squeezing my ass.

I did as I was told and waited in the hall, catching a glimpse of him reaching for his gun before I close the door.

Was he going to kill the guy?

The bass of the music was buzzing in my ears when a man opened the door behind me.

"Hey baby," he slurred into my neck.

I gasped and turned around. Backing against the wall. He was tall and tan with an exposed chest and sagging pants.

"You look like you could use a good time," he said, licking his lips and clearly staring at my breasts.

"I came here with someone, I'm just waiting for him to be done," I said as I pointed to the door.

"That's okay, I won't tell," he said stepping towards me so I was pinned against the wall.

"Come on," he whispered, running his hand down my hips.

"Stop," I said trying not to cry as I looked for a way out of this situation.

"I know you want it," he breathed, groping my boobs.

"No, stop, please," I said, pushing his hands away.

He didn't like that and quickly grabbed my hair at the nape of my neck, pulling me into the room he had come from.

I yelped but he covered my mouth and shut the door.

He threw me down onto the bed and I struggled underneath the weight of his body to get up.

My arm seared with pain as I attempted to push him off me, but he was too heavy.

I cried out for him to stop as he pulled down my underwear. His other hand was around my neck and I choked for air as he forced himself inside of me.

I used every breath I could get to scream for help, but I knew the music was too loud for anyone to hear me. I kicked my legs, sending the heels flying across the room and crashing with a thud.

I felt him come inside of me as the door to the room opened.

"Skylar?" EJ called out.

I gasped for air as the man was pulled off of me. I quickly pulled up my underwear and ran out of the room. EJ was shouting my name as I pressed the elevator button.

"Skylar stop!" he yelled as the elevator doors opened and I clambered inside slamming the button to make them shut before he got there.

I tried to think as I ran out of the building and down the street. I looked for signs to a train or bus station as I ran down the empty streets barefoot.

"Skylar, stop goddammit!" I heard as a car pulled up to the curb.

Fuck, its EJ.

I looked around for somewhere, anywhere to escape but the only non-residential building around that looked open was a church.