chapter 13🕸️

Kens pov

"I need the latest update on my target," I said, to Tobi as I walked into the dark office, its only source of light was the little ray of sunshine coming in through the x-shaped woods that were nailed to the walls.

"Yes sir," he answered, and left my side.  Tobi was the lead inmates that broke out of prison and decided to stick with me until he was cleared. His tattoos and scars made him formidable for my plans.

He mobilized the man for the prison break, which went smoothly, thanks to the useless prison warders who were never observant of their environment.

He accepted my offer but all I had to do was pay him well. His three friends were no exception and for a home, we decided to use an abandoned warehouse.

He walked in with a kerosene lamp and dropped some pictures of Grace and Natalie on the desk in front of me.

"My source in the airport told me she travelled to Abuja on Tuesday and will be back during the weekend," He explained, as I sat on the wooden desk that was dejected in the warehouse like other valuables.

"That's three days back? We start the operation when she gets back."

"Remember, don't hurt her." I said pointing at him, "I will do the hurting."

He bobbed and walked out, taking the lamp with him.

My two wasted month in prison, for what? All because I wanted to have fun with her sister.

I smiled and stood from my position. "Oh Grace, your love Ken is coming for you baby."

***