chapter 32💦

Kunle

I was tired of thinking, tired of hiding a burden that could be relieved by mere words... It was draining me, my will power and focus.

Now before her, I noticed the wide eyes that were exactly what I had expected. Slowly, I grazed her cheeks with my fingers and felt the thudding of my heart increased as she gasped sharply, letting her lips part and her lids conjoined.

"Grace."

Asif stroke by reality, she quickly retreated her steps. "Wait, I don't understand, what do you mean by you want me? Why will you want me?"

I exhaled, noting the confusion as she created space between us. I was the boss, I could handle anything, anyone. But not this woman. She took all my control and held me chained in her webs.

"Talk to me," she whispered.

I took the cake from her hands, placed it on my drawer before moving back to her. "I like you. Honestly, I don't just like you or want you, I need you."

"Ho-" Seizing the opportunity, I pressed my lips on hers, cutting her halfway.

She gave no response, neither did she pull back. It was an icy moment that created confusion, but deep down all I expected was the bouncy effect of her hands on my cheeks.

Suddenly, she wrapped her hands around my neck and deepen the kiss that was once a soft contact of our lips. Feeling an extraordinary stream of desire radiate from her as I gladly explored every inch she gave with her tongue and lips.

It all felt right but I pulled out, the urge to look into her eyes was gripping. I needed to know, to satisfy the curiosity that it was real, at least for the moment.

And when I did look into her eyes, I was thankful for the shimmer of light that shone from the window, reflecting on the flicker of desire in her eyes as she inhaled and exhaled rapidly.

"You are beautiful-" My sentence was left hanging as she pulled me back into her hands and united our lips faster than before. 

The hungry was equally felt, burning like a flame properly feed with dry woods as I lifted her off the floor and she tangled her legs around my waist.

Without breaking the lashes of tongues, I moved us both to my bed with utmost care I couldn't fathom I got.

Placing her at the edge of my bed, I stretched forward and switched on the bedside lamp, before caging her between my hold as I let my fingers caress her cheeks, swallowing hard and feeling longing decked down my veins.

Never had I felt this way...nor long for someone soo much I could explode.

Never.

Without thinking, I slide my hands through her shirt, pulling it and throwing it on the floor while creating marks with kisses on her neck. I trialled my lips down her boobs covered by a blue laced material that made her skin glow under the night lamp while her fingers ran through my hair like a mother offering prayers for her son.

But this was no devotion as a moan escaped her lips pushing my raw desire to a planet of no return just as I unhooked her bra.

***
Grace

The solid form nosed closer with our fingers tangled while stared through the open window with the memory of what we did had me in a light state if shock. I tried breaking his hold but he rather held tightly like a magnet.

Well done Grace, from chocolate cake to hot sex. My subconscious congratulated as the image of yesterday flashed through causing a sharp pain in my head.

I tried pulling out again, but he placed a kiss on my neck. It was a strange feeling and his comfortability made it awkward.

I press my lids together, searching for an excuse that will get me away from his hold...at least till we both regained our sanity.

"I really need to use the restroom," I whispered.

"Alright then," he equally whispered and kissed my neck before letting go.

But I neither moved nor stood, I knew I was naked underneath and for the first time in a long while I was embarrassed by my body, tho perfect but still embarrassed.

"What?"

"I can't walk around the room naked with you staring at me."

I heard the light chuckling as he moved from behind me. Without turning, I pulled the shirt and dwindled into the bathroom.

Now before the bathroom mirror, I stood with wide eyes and suppressed a scream with my hands pressed to my lips as I shared at my exhausted and swollen lips reflection.

My once packed hair we're out of their band as I ran my hands through my hair and slowly took my seat on the toilet seater.

Seconds later, I heard a soft knock that jointed me back to reality as I stared into space with a blank thought on what to do next.

"Are you ok?" His voice was soft a clear indication of how concerned he was.

"No."

"What is wrong with you?"

"What did we do?" I inquired, as regret made me weak.  I enjoyed being wrapped around his arms but the fact he was my boss, a man who's aim for a long time was to frustrate my life made it seem dirty and even unholier than the sin we committed.

"Grace please open up so we can talk about this."

"I swear, I go break this door if you don't open up now," He warned after receiving died silence from my part.

Scared he would make do his words, I opened up and was immediately wrapped around his hands.

My eyes were wide and my hands holding on to the sheet around my body as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I will like to go to my room now," I said.

He stared at me for seconds before letting go, while I seized the opportunity to rush past him, pick my needed cloth and flee to my little safe zone.

***