(((Not the 1st part))).

I just wanted to start this off by saying that some things won't be canon. I know that Oliver is older than Fred and George but for this story they're in the same year. I also want to add that Harry Potter and the rest of his year will only be 2 years younger in this story. This is just avoid confusion :). Also I know most people usually do get put into the same house as their family members, but you and your family don't. The tables won't be set out the same.
Yes you are a descendant of Merlin.
Just to clarify:
Name: Y/N Moonshine.
4th year.
Hair and eye colour: Both are brown but you can imagine them as your own.
Blood type: Pureblood.
House: Slytherin.
Family and their houses:
Your mother - Ravenclaw.
Your father - Slytherin.
Harper (your older sibling who just finished/graduated): Ravenclaw.
Phoenix: Gryffindor.
You: Slytherin.
River: Ravenclaw.
Max: Slytherin.
Axel: It will say in the 2nd chapter.
Astrid: It will say in the 2nd chapter.
Your mother has long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and a tall, slender figure. She's around 5'7.

Your father has neat, short dark brown hair. He has brown eyes and he's very tall, about 6'4.

Your eldest sister, Harper, has dirty blonde hair and it's shoulder length. She has deep blue eyes and is around 5'6.

Your brother Phoenix has short ash blonde hair with dark brown eyes. He's 5'9.
You have long, waist-length brown hair. You have deep brown eyes.

Your brother River has messy, curly, blonde hair. It's fairly long for a boy, he has ocean blue eyes.

Your brother Axel has a mixture between blonde and brown hair, he has greeny blue eyes.

Your sister Astrid also had a mixture between blonde and brown hair, she has greeny blue eyes as well but they're more on the blue spectrum.
The dorms will also be different.
Your best friend Trixie: She has blonde, curly hair. She has bright green eyes and she's 5'2.