Part 15:

Y/N's POV:
Saturday, breakfast:
Luckily Trixie went back to the dorms last night to get us a spare change of clothes, as I'm way too lazy today to even bother to try walk there.

Changing, I attempt to sort my hair and I don't put much more effort in then that.
"Come on Y/N!" Trixie grabs me by my arm, yanking me out of the room.
We nearly topple it down the stairs.
"Trixie! Watch out!"

"Sorry." She giggles, pulling me down to the hall.
Groggily, I slump down at the Slytherin table.
"Here today? Oh, I forgot you wanna see Adrian!" She laughs.
"No..." I frown.

"What's wrong?"
"He kissed Lola..."
"WHAT? Oh I'm gonna KILL that boy!" She grits her teeth, about to charge over to him. Not wanting the extra drama, I yank her by her arm.
"Trix, no!"

"Y/N! You can't just let him do that to you!" She grunts.
"It's fine. I just need to speak to him."
"Not before I do first!" She loosens the grip of my hand without me realising, rushing over to Adrian.

I sigh, shaking my head. I rush after her. As I catch up to her, I try to convince her not to do anything.
Completely ignoring me, she furiously guides the way as I saunter behind her.

"Adrian!" She screams, face full of fury.
"Nice to see you too. What is it?"
"Oh shut your MOUTH! How fucking dare you?!" She bellows ferociously, drawing attention from the rest of the room.
"What?!" He steps back, startled.

"You think you can go and do that behind
Y/N's back and she wouldn't find out?! Are you OFF of your head?!" She roars, causing everyone's eyes to wander over to me.
"What did I do?!"
"You know EXACTLY what you did. You know what, why don't you get LOLA over here now?!" She hisses savagely.

Adrian's eyes widen, realising what she's on about.
"Oh..."
"Is that all you can say?! Pathetic, you've just gone and hurt her like that and you don't even have ANYTHING to say to her in return?!" Her temper has gone through the roof at this point.

"Y/N. I am so sorry... I never intended on hurting you...-"
"Forget it." I spit out, a sour expression forming on my face.

"Where did you even see it?"
"Are you more concerned about that?!" Trixie sharply cuts him off.
"I didn't. Someone saw you."
"Who?!" He twists his head around the hall, peering in different corners of each table.

"It doesn't matter, Adrian. Just acknowledge that you fucked up." I sneer.
"I'm sorry Y/N... truly." I shake my head, pulling Trixie away.

"I don't want to hear it anymore. The lies and excuses." I sigh, sitting myself back down.
"It's okay, Y/N." Trixie wraps her arms around me, squeezing me tightly.
"You're an amazing friend Trix, thank you by the way." I beam.
"I know you would do the same for me, Y/N. I love you so much and I hate seeing you upset." She breaks apart from the hug, glancing over to George.

"Do you wanna sit over there?" I ask as a huge smile plasters all over her face.
"You read my mind." She winks, a jolly expression all over her.
"You better invite me to the wedding."
"Oi, shut it you!"

"George..." Trixie strolls over to the Slytherin table, placing herself down next to him.
"Hiya, darling."
"Aw." I wolf whistle, grinning joyfully.
"Where's Oliver?" Fred inquires.
I get a glimpse with him over with Alicia, slightly frowning.

"You okay, Y/N?" Fred pats my shoulder.
"Yeah, just..."
"You're starting to like Oliver but he's technically with Alicia?" He literally reads my mind. Unfazed, he settles himself down next to me.

"How did you figure that out?" I whisper, perplexed.
"It's obvious!"
"Really?"
"Yeah. Don't worry about it though. I'm sure he secretly likes you too."

"But Alicia..."
"He barely even notices her when he's with you. I'm sure it's probably just a distraction thing. He's ALWAYS going on about you. Even last year when you weren't even close!"
My cheeks flush a cherry red tint, it's cute really.

"Anyway, we're taking you down tomorrow."
Oh shit, I completely forgot about the lou quidditch match.
"Dream on." I chuckle, lightly pushing the ginger boy.
"Marcus mentioned you've only been at practice once since you came back."
"Since when have you spoken to Marcus?"
"Oliver wanted me to check to see. He didn't want to speak to Marcus himself.
"His little messenger, ay?" I slightly smile to myself.

Later on:
Trixie and I wrap up a little practice before the game tomorrow, feeling positive about it all.
Although I had to see Adrian this practice, I feel relieved about finally getting back to it all.