Part 30:

Y/N's POV:
As Fred comforts me, footsteps approach. Ignoring them, I look ahead. Not bothering to look up even when Fred whizzes around, the footsteps become closer and closer.

Fred suddenly gets up, alerting me that the person was indeed coming for us. Glancing up for the first time, I notice Oliver awkwardly stumbling over with something tucked behind his back.

"Thought I made it clear that you should steer clear of me." I hiss.
"Hear him out." Fred demands, I huff before turning to him.
"What?" I growl.

Whipping out a bouquet of red roses from behind his back, a note attached to it dangles from side to side.
"Moonshine... Take this." He hands me the bouquet, sitting beside me as he glances at me sheepishly to watch my reaction.

I gaze at the flowers, smiling at the very sight of them. The sweet aroma of the swirly, neat flowers surrounds me.
"Oliver..."
"Y/N, I..."
"Spit it out lad!" Fred chuckles.
"I love you. God, that was cringe. What I'm trying to say is that I was foolish to even allow you out of my view, let alone even consider anything to do with Nadine. All these years, I've been in denial. I've finally come to terms with it now.... So will you be my girlfriend? I completely understand if-."
"Yes! Yes!" I fling my arms around him, holding him close towards me as if I completely forgot the past events of this morning.

"AWWW!!" Fred squeals.
"God, it took me ages to finally swallow my pride and say that." He laughs.
"Well, I'm glad you did!" I babble on.
"So, can we forget this morning?" He pleads hopefully.
"Yes, you doofus." I ruffle his hair before kissing his cheek gently.
"Took you long enough! GUYS!" Fred bellows.

Trixie, George, Angelina and Lee all come hurrying over. They were all in on this? Even TRIXIE after this morning? I laugh to myself, at least I know she's not gonna lecture me like she did when I forgave Adrian.

"DID SHE SAY YES?!" George questions excitedly.
"Of course she did!" Fred beams.
"YAY!" George, Lee, Trixie and Angelina all yelp in excitement.

"Come on you lot, let's leave the lovebirds to it." Lee ushers them all away, leaving Oliver and I on our own.

"I'm glad you said yes, Y/N."
"I'm glad I did too."
"I'm sor-."
"No, no. I'm sorry. I've been so horrible without realising... Just like, please don't fuck me over."
"Wouldn't plan on it, Moonshine. Now I have you, I won't lose you."

Dinner:
As delighted as I've ever been before, Trixie and I scramble in from the common room into the great hall, laughing away. My mood has really went from 1 to 10 in the matter of not even a few hours.

All because of one reason.

"Well hello, Mrs Wood!" Fred greets me jokingly.
"Shut it, you. That's not true."
"Not yet, anyway." Oliver adds.
"Woah, woah. Calm down there!" Trixie giggles
"George is Mrs Wills." I chuckle.
"Hey! Am I a girl now?! I wouldn't mind taking Trixie's last name though."
"Oooh.." Oliver and I wolf whistle in unison.

"So! We have Max and Hermione, Oliver and Y/N, Trixie and I, Fred and Angelina, OH and dear little Ronniekinssss and Lavender!"
"Why are we counting the second years?! And why are you calling him Ronniekins?" Trixie giggles.
————————
Phoenix comes racing over, clinging onto some type of letter which is sealed shut.
"Y/N, Y/N!"
"What?"
"LOOK!"
I snatch the letter out of his hands, delicately opening the letter which is addressed to me.

"Oh, Trixie, you have one too." Phoenix adds, handing her it.

Correction: 14/12/92

Scanning over it multiple times, I eventually gather the fact that this is actually real...

"What?" Gawping, I stare at the beautifully designed letter in disbelief.
"Is this actually... real?" I inquire, peering over at Trixie.
"That was my reaction. Mum was fuming, she sent me a letter explaining that she's never  met the guy." Phoenix sighs.
"Is Sadie bridesmaid?" (Harper's best friend).
"Yeah. So are Beatrice and Melanie. Don't tell her I told you, but she's going to ask you as well. Astrid is going to be flower girl." He informs me.

"Wait!"

————————————————————————
Sorry for the slight cringe once again!