Part 22:

Y/N's POV:
"Y/N! What do we have?" Trixie asks, pacing around the hallway.
"DADA."
"Oh. Are we doing boggarts?"
"Yep. Pretty sure anyway. Hurry, Trix!"
She fiddles with her fingers, looking uncertain.
"What?"
"Nothing..."

I hurriedly grab her by her wrists, pulling her up the stairs.
"Y/N!" She clings onto me, looking terrified as the crowd rushes past in massive bubbles.

"Quickly! We're gonna be late!"
"Y/N! Calm down!"
We hurry into DADA, just about making it.
"Woah! I'm out of breath thanks to you!"
"Girls! Settle!" Professor Lockhart orders.
"Yes Professor..."

"Y/N! Trixie!" Fred yells out, masking his voice with a high pitched squeak so he won't get told off. I personally think he's plain stupid for this.
"What?" She hisses, obviously aggravated over something. He pats to the empty spots around him, Lee, George and Oliver. Hesitantly, we scamper over there.

"What's up Trix?"
"Nothing."
"I'm your best friend. I know you better than anyone. What's wrong?"
"I said NOTHING!" I give her puppy dog eyes and she eventually gives in.

"Fine. It's George."
"What happened?"
"He was flirting with that bloody Katie..."
"Trix... I'm so sorry. But we all know that he loves you and only you... don't stress out okay? Katie is nothing compared to you." I squeeze her hand, she sighs and nods her head.

"You're right. It's just Katie is so gorgeous and could easily..."
"STOP right there! Don't even finish that sentence. That's the biggest lie I've heard ALL day. You're so stunning Trix. You're an amazing person and nobody can compare to you. I love you! And so does George, just not as much me." She giggles before wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"You're the best." She smiles.
"You're the best! Which is why George chose you! Now go speak to him!" I give her a reassuring smile before she shuffles over to him. I sit there and just stare blatantly at the ceiling.

"Y/N." A voice calls out. It's Lee.
"Mhm?"
"You look upset..." I feel Oliver's gaze flicker over to me as Lee says that.
"What? No I'm fine."
"Is it you know who?" He whispers quietly.
"No! I'm fine, I promise."

He looks at me sympathetically, sighing as I begin to fiddle with my fingers.
"Come here then!" He orders me over there,  I place myself between him and Oliver sheepishly.

"Hi, Y/N." Oliver waves.
"Hi."
"I hate how we're always in an argument." He kicks the table in frustration at my rather blunt reply.
"I know..."
"Well can we just stop then?"
"Calm down."
"Y/N! You're making this an argument."

"Sorry! Bloody hell. I don't want to argue either."
"So that's a yes?"
"Well yeah, Sherlock."
"Good..."

"Did you hear we have new students?" Lee interrupts, blurting it out unexpectedly.
"What? Really?" I stare in shock.
"Yes. Apparently they've just arrived. I think the four get sorted at lunch. There are 2 girls and 2 boys."
"Two girls?" Oliver raises her eyebrow, I sigh and rock back on my chair.

"Oliver. Don't be a hoe." Lee hisses, his eyes flickering between me and Oliver so Oliver would get the point.
"I was messing! I only like one lass."
"Yeah. Alicia." I mutter, tutting.

"No. One specific Slytherin, actually." He slings his arm around my chair, laughing a little at my perplexed reaction.
"Oh I wonder." Lee jokes.
"Yeah. Me too!" I giggle.
"Well I'm hoping she likes me back too. That would be rather embarrassing if not."

"I'm not sure! Perhaps if he stopped being such a whore then she would." I sarcastically smile, shoving his arm away.
"Fair point." Lee agrees, nodding his head.
"You're not supposed to agree, Mr Jordan." Oliver doesn't even deny it, just says that.

"I don't disagree to things that are actually true, you see that's where we're different Wood. I'm also not a hoe."

"Okay! Even if I am a hoe, I'm still set on one girl."
"You're always stuck on one girl! Then you still entertain other girls whilst set on the other."
"I don't entertain them! Besides, I can do what I want because I'm still technically single."

"That's why I don't wanna be with you."
"Why?"
"You still count it as technically being single!"
"Not if I was with you, you plonker. Hopefully anyway..." He smirks before getting back on with his work, leaving me a little taken back.

To tease him, I decide to be a little cruel.
"Dream on, Wood. I'm sorry but I have standards."
"Mhm really? Not sure you were saying that just a few days ago."
"Shut it you."
He's really beginning to become a lot flirtier these past few days, I guess his true flirty self is revealing. I've never really seen the flirty side of him before, only the normal him and kind of the romantic but that's different to his flirty side.