Part 10:

Y/N's POV:
The day of the Gryffindor party:
I rise from my sleep, yawning like mad. Trixie is already sat upright, clutching something towards her chest.
"What's that, Trix?"
"Huh? Oh... nothing." She beams.
"I'm your best friend, tell me!" I order, rubbing my eyes before rolling over to her bed.

I tickle her, her muffled laughs grow louder as she tries not to wake the rest of our dorm.
"Okay, okay!" She finally gives in.
"So?!"
"George... he gave me a gift. And asked me to be his girlfriend."
"Oh my God, Trix!! You're in love!" I grin.
"Shut it!"
"Come on! If you want to see him then hurry yourself! We can go to Gryffindor dorms, we just have to be quiet."

"But it's 5am-."
"So?!" I pull her out of bed, quickly getting ready. I shove on my uniform, throwing my hair into a high ponytail.
"Y/N! How do you manage to look so effortlessly gorgeous?!" Trixie asks, sighing.
"Trixie, if you don't shut up right now I'll whack you with my slipper. Look at you, you're stunning." She smiles at me, I ruffle her curls and she glares at me.
"Hurry!" I giggle, pulling her out of the room.

We carefully tiptoe away from the dorms. Over the years, we've memorised where the creaky parts of the floorboards are so we don't get caught doing whatever. We gently hold the bannister, making sure to steer clear to one side of the spiral staircase.

Sighing happily, we shuffle towards the map. Spotting the Gryffindor dorms, we hurriedly but quietly charge up the weirdly set out staircase. As we make it up the stairs, we quietly high-five.

We begin to hear footsteps, Trixie acts fast and rapidly pulls me into a small little cupboard room. Breathing heavily, I peek through the crack in the door. It's just a student, thank God. The student peers throughout the corners. When we hear the door they came out from close, we take a moment to recollect ourselves and quietly tiptoe throughout the hallway.

It takes me a moment to realise where exactly we are, I scan through the door numbers until I find the 60's.
I locate 60, grabbing onto Trixie's hand.
"68." It reads, almost welcoming us in. Trixie pulls at the door handle to see if they forgot to lock it, which they did.

It opens, allowing us to get a full view. They're all sprawled out on their beds, fast asleep. Snores come from Fred's bed. We shut the door behind us, giggling.
"Boo!" We shout in unison, waking them all up. Christ, they're light sleepers.

"What the fuck was that?" Fred whines, yawning.
"Well well, good morning Fred." I laugh.
"It's so fucking early! Like 5:10!" Oliver moans.
"Shut it, Wood. Get up you lot, all of you. The only not complaining here is George, must be happy to see-."
"Ahem..." Trixie fake clears her throat.

I go over to pull Oliver up out of bed as he's not budging. Fred and George obediently get up. I lean over, looking at Oliver. His eyes are closed. I smile to myself, wait... Why am I smiling? I shake the feeling off.

"Wooood."
"Clear off lass! I'm getting my beauty sleep, no interruptions. Especially from rival teams." He jokes.
"Up, now!" I grab ahold of his arms.

He yanks me onto him, smothering me into the duvet as he sits upright. I pull the duvet off of my head, giving him the evil stare.
"What are you guys doing?" George calls out.
"Um... nothing." I giggle. We both get up, joining the others. I watch as George has his arm slung around Trixie, their smiles are both huge.

"You guys are evil for waking us up this early." Fred grunts.
"You love us really." Trixie laughs.

"Angelina isn't too happy with you by the way, Oliver."
"What have I done now?" He rolls his eyes.
"She doesn't like how when you give pep talks in quidditch practices that you use lad, like you're referring to them as boys too."
"It's just a natural thing that I do! I'm not trying to be horrible to them by doing it." He huffs.
"I know I know but seeing as she is my girl-."
"Listen, the girl that I like is also on the team. Why would I purposely call them that?"

"Change of topic?" I suggest.
"Yes." George agrees.
"Good idea." Oliver says, getting frustrated.
We natter away, talking about the most random things ever. Until all of a sudden, several knocks bang onto the door.

Trixie, who is currently snuggled up close to George, yanks me up and we jog over to the closet. Oliver shuts us in there, the twins crawl back to their beds. Oliver looks through the peephole. He opens the door ever so slightly, I push the wardrobe door open the tiniest bit. It's Alicia Spinnet and Katie Bell.

"Alicia?" He whispers.
"Hi, Oliver."
"What are you doing here?"
"We were just wondering why on Earth you were laughing so loudly. We could hear you from the end of the corridor." Katie says.

Tugging onto Trixie's robe, I pull her out of the wardrobe as if saying that the coast is clear. We walk over to the edge of the room, just in sight of Alicia and Katie.
"Why are there girls in your room...?" Alicia hisses. Oliver fixated his gaze onto us, giving us the evils.

I smirk, knowing what effect I just put onto Alicia. She bursts into the room, pushing past Oliver. Fred and George both get up out of their beds.

"You lying, scathing BITCH!" Alicia screams in my face. She proceeds to slaps me, I hurl myself at her and begin to throw punches.

Alicia winces, kicking at me. Trixie rushes over but before she can do anything, Oliver pulls me off of her.

"Let go, Oliver!!" I shout, reaching for her.
"Alicia, Katie. Leave please." Oliver demands, still holding onto me.
"But-..."
"Now."

Katie drags Alicia out.

"That psycho bitch-.."
"Y/N."
"It's not my fault your girlfriend is PSYCHO."
"Y/N! Don't say that about her." He sighs, placing me on the chair next to the desk.