Part 7:

Y/N's POV:
"Excuse me?!" I whiz her back round, pulling her towards us once again.
"Y/N. Let her go." Oliver says through multiple hesitations. I sigh, shoving her back throughout the crowd, startling her.

"Your girlfriend is a right old bitch." Trixie rolls her eyes.
"She's not my girlfriend yet. But that's besides the point, did you really need to go and do and say that?!"

"Oh here we go." I mutter under my breath.
"Yes, here we go! Y/N, I did something very minor to you and it took you a while to get over it. Now you're the one in the wrong and you won't face up to it?!" He spits out.

"Bloody hell, Oliver. You were STEREOTYPING her, we're actually providing actual facts about Alicia. She's awful." Trixie growls, sticking up for the both of us.
"Will you leave her alone?!" He says sternly.

"Ey, Oliver, there's no need to shout at them. Alicia did start it with them, she was horrible to Y/N yesterday after Y/N was nothing but nice... Of course Trix is going to side with her best mate." George defends the both of us, weakly smiling.

"Thanks, George." Trix blushes. Oliver rolls his eyes and faces the front of the queue, not bothering to acknowledge us anymore. Oh well, not our fault that his bloody crush is an absolute bitch.

As we went to sit down at the Slytherin table once we got our food, Fred ushers us over to the Gryffindor's. The hall is absolute mayhem, no professor's are around to be seen. We rapidly rush over, clutching onto the trays cautiously.

As Trix sits herself down, she yanks me towards her.
"Trix!" I exclaim, yelping.
"Sorry." She giggles, passing me some cutlery.

"For goodness sake! You're Slytherin, not Gryffindor." Alicia whines, plopping herself down next to Oliver.
"Spinnet, leave them alone. We wanted them over here." Fred explains, rolling his eyes at Alicia. She grunts furiously, getting back up.

"Lic!" Oliver desperately calls after her.
"No, I'll see you later."
"Seriously, guys?! Look what ye have done now." Oliver sighs, head in his hands.
"Cheer up Wood." George expresses, shaking Oliver's shoulder.
"You all keep ruining my chances with Alicia."

"That's not our fault, Oliver." Trixie rolls her eyes, an emphasis on the our.
"You're in a sour mood." George shakes his head, aiming the direct comment at Oliver.
"How many times do I have to explain why?!" He says before storming out of the hall, not in a loud manner though.

"That was my fault... I'll go talk to him." I sigh.
"Our dorm is 68. He'll be there." Fred informs me, I rush off out of the hall to find him. I do feel a glint of guilt but it really isn't my fault. Attempting to locate the Gryffindor dorms, I hurriedly scan my eyes around the map.

Puzzled, I slow down my pace.
I trudge up the tricky staircase, being extra careful to make sure I don't unexpectedly trip.
A row of burgundy stripe doors await me, welcoming me in.
"Well this isn't going to be easy." I mumble to myself, trying to spot out door 68.

As soon as I fixate my gaze onto the number, I knock several times. It unlocks slightly, a little crack making way. He opens it almost fully, when he realises that it's me he goes to slam it.

Lucky for me, I stuck my shoe in between the door.
"Let me in, Wood." He huffs, allowing me in.
Awkwardly, I stand in front of the door.
"What?"
"I'm sorry, I know what I said was immature of me. I never meant to... hurt you. I really am sorry." I weakly smile, looking to the floor as I can't manage to keep eye contact.

He sighs, examining me.
"It's okay."
"Thanks, Oliver."
Taking him by surprise, I loosely hug him. He places his arms around me and embraces me.
Peculiarly, I feel my heartbeat race. What the fuck?

"...C-come on, we should go downstairs." I stutter, twisting the door open.