Part 2:

Y/N's POV:
The sorting ceremony:
Trixie and I finally arrive at Hogwarts, walking through the huge oak doors for what felt like the millionth time of my entire life. We quickly scurry towards the hall to watch the 1st years get put into their houses. We sit in the centre of the Slytherin table, waiting for the ceremony to start.

It's Axel's turn to get sorted by the sorting hat, adrenaline rushes through me. I honestly have no clue what Axel will get put into.
"GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat bellows, claps begin to erupt throughout the room. I feel a sense of pride for Axel, smiling from ear to ear.

"Why are you happy about that, Y/N?" Lola, a Slytherin, asks from behind me. I watch as she lightly claps her hands.
"That's my brother, I'm going to be proud of him whatever he gets." I snarl, glaring at her. How dare she suggest that I should be ashamed of Axel just because of his house? Fucking snobby dickhead.

Next up, Astrid went on. I took a deep breath and looked at her, smiling. She searches around the room, looking for me. As her eyes land on me, I do a thumbs up motion and mouth to her "YOU'VE GOT THIS!".
The sorting hat gets delicately placed on her head, carefully sitting on there so it doesn't ruin her plaits.
"HUFFLEPUFF!" The sorting hat bellows, causing an uproar in the hall. Gasps fill the air, my jaw hangs wide open. She looks at me, tears in her eyes.

I smile at her reassuringly, I don't want her to think that I'm not proud of her because I am. I begin to clap and so does Trixie, she's always been so supportive and lovely to Astrid. She treats like her like her own sister. The Hufflepuff table is clapping, of course. Some of the Gryffindor's start to cheer and clap loudly. Most of the Ravenclaw's begin to clap and my Slytherin friends clap.

I hear Oliver, Fred and George shout "WOOO!" at Astrid. She has the biggest smile spread across her face, it makes my heart go soft.

The sorting ceremony ends, many ending up in different houses. Next up is dinner, I'm absolutely starving.
"Trix, can we go sit with the Gryffindor's? Professors won't notice, they're too fussed with the first years." I whisper.
"Yes, come on then." She replies, pulling me up rapidly. We sneak over to the Gryffindor's, propping ourselves down next to randomers.

Whoever we sat next to on the Gryffindor table would welcome us warmly, which is what I love the most about them. To my surprise, we just sat next to Oliver. Along with Fred and George.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Y/N Moonshine, the Slytherin captain and Trixie Wills."
"Hello, Wood." I slightly smile.
"Ahh. A Slytherin having manners? Never heard of that before." He laughs. I glare at him.
"Talking about manners, yours seem to disappear in quidditch matches."
"Well she's not wrong on that one, Wood." George blurts out.
"She's not." Fred shrugs, butting into the conversation.
"Oh shut it you two." We all laugh.

As I get stuck into my dinner, I notice Oliver staring off into the distance. Fred does too.
"What you staring at, Oliver?" Fred begins to interrogate him.
"Oh.. um. Nothing."
"What is it?" George asks.
"Alicia..."
"Spinnet?" Trixie asks, swallowing her food before speaking.
"Yep."
"What about her?" Fred inquires.
"You like her!" I squeal.
"Sh! Keep it down." He says, turning red.

"THE Oliver Wood, liking someone? Christ, I thought he would've stayed single forever." I exclaim, Trixie giggles.
"Why do you say that, Moonshine?"
"Thought you would've said it would get in the way of your beloved quidditch." I answer, overdramatising the way I say beloved.
"Oh shut it, you're a captain too."
"Yeah but I don't let that get in the way of my relationships."
"You're in a relationship?"
"Wellll... not at the moment but..."
"Exactly!"
"She's talking to someone though." Trixie adds.
"Trix!" I grunt, jokingly pushing her.

"Who?" Oliver questions.
"Adrian!" Trixie beams.
"Slytherin chaser? Nice one. Sticking to your house, I see."
"I'm loyal to my house!" I claim, giggling. I feel someone nudging me, it's George.
"PSST, Y/N!"
"What?" I whisper.
"Is Trixie with anyone?"
"Not that I know of.. why?"
"No reason." He sat back up, grinning from ear to ear.