Part 3:

Y/N's POV: 
Next morning:
I feel a pair of freezing cold hands shake me awake, I shiver at the feeling of them. Assuming it's one of the girls, I sit upright.
"Y/N!" Trixie pulls me up.
"What?!" I groggily shout.
"Adrian wants to see you."
"What?! No! I just woke up and I look like a mess!"
"Don't worry! Get ready, quick though. We get our timetables at breakfast so hurry!." She smiles sweetly, exiting the room.

I hurriedly put my uniform on. As I brush my hair, I smile at my reflection in the mirror. Rapidly, I messily throw my hair into a bun. I'm genuinely exhausted, I can't be bothered for today.

I rub my eyes in an attempt to at least wake myself up the tiniest bit. I throw on my shoes, fastening the laces. I then proceed to stumble down the spiral staircase, leading my way down to the hall for breakfast.

The smell of all kinds of breakfast-y scents fill the air, making a mixture of something smelling rather pleasant.

"Y/N!" Adrian ushers me over to the Slytherin table. I take a seat in between Trixie and Yasmin, a close friend of Trix and I.
"Hello, Y/N? Sleep well?" Yasmin warmly smiles, wrapping her arm around me securely.
"Yes thanks, you?"
"I slept decently, thanks for asking."
"You alright, Y/N?" Adrian queries.
"Good thanks." I beam at him.
"I missed you." He admits.
"I missed you too." I mumble, smiling wildly.

Marcus Flint strolls over to us.
"What do you want?" I growl, jokingly.
"Bloody hell. You're not very friendly today! Don't forget that we are in the same quidditch team."
"Hush it. Practice tonight by the way, be there." I demand.
"Of course I'll be there!"
"So cut to the chase Mr Flint, why are you here?" My eyes flicker over to him and then to Yasmin, he nods his head knowingly.

"Well sit yourself down then!"
I budge up, making room in between Yasmin and I. He places himself down there, setting his plate down in front of him.
"Hi, Marcus." Yasmin gushes. Trixie's eyes fill with amusement as she watches them flirt.

We speak among ourselves before the bell begins to sway from side to side, making its usual noise.
"Timetables children!" Professor McGonagall bellows, ordering everyone to come to the front of the hall. As I queue in the line, I hear a familiar voice coming from behind me.

"Moonshine!" I spin around, facing Oliver.
"Wood! And... Alicia, right?" They're awkwardly standing side by side.
"Yeah... that's me." She sarcastically smiles, raising an eyebrow. Adrian turns around, realising who I'm talking to.
"Well, I'm..." I begin to introduce myself before she rudely cuts me off.
"Y/N Moonshine, captain of the Slytherin quidditch team. Yes I know." She fumes, rolling her eyes.
"Alright, no need to get all bloody rude." I grunt before turning back round.

"You okay?" Adrian asks, a sympathetic look on his face.
"Yeah, I'm okay. Just thought a Gryffindor like her would be a little nicer you know." I laugh as he wraps his arm around me. He reaches down to my level, whispering in my ear.
"You look beautiful." Before standing back upright and letting go, I look over to him. Delight is visible all over my face.
"Thank you, Adrian. You look... handsome." I pause before quickly hugging him.

As we reach first in the queue, we both receive our timetables.
"What lessons did you get, Y/N?" Adrian asks me.
"Most of mine are mixed with Gryffindor... about 2 mixed with Ravenclaw and only 1 with Hufflepuff. How about you?"
"Most of mine are mixed with Hufflepuff, 1 mixed with Ravenclaw and 2 mixed with Gryffindor. I guess we don't have as many lessons together as we did last year." He says, pulling a jokey sad face.
"I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too, Y/N." He winks, we scuttle out of the hall.
"My first lesson is... transfiguration. I'll speak to you later okay?" I quickly spurt out before washing away along with the crowds.

I rush into transfiguration, to my surprise McGonagall isn't there.
"Where's McGonagall?" I ask the class.
"She's in the hall handing out the timetables, silly." A Gryffindor called Niamh responds, half heartedly smiling.
"Oh yeah, silly me. Sorry." I giggle.

5 minutes pass:
"Class! Settle down! I have seating plans for you this year, so don't go sitting next to your friends!" She makes a sudden entrance, bursting into the room.
"Lee... next to Ben."
"Tori... next to Rosie."
As she reads out several names and their seating positions, I begin to zone out.

I wonder what classes my siblings are in now, I wonder what hobbies they'll take up here. Millions of thoughts about my siblings slither through my head all at once, that's until McGonagall snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Y/N! Go sit yourself next to Oliver."
Oliver's in my class? I glance around the room, fixating my gaze on him. As I wander over there, I feel a glare engraving into my back. I whip around, trying to figure out who it is. Shaking my head and dismissing the thought, I head back over to my seat.