Part 12:

Y/N's POV:
Party:
Trixie and I scurry back to our dorm, going to get ready for the party in the Gryffindor common room. I flick through my wardrobe, not quite sure on what on Earth to wear.

or

or

~~YES I CHANGED ITTTT~~(If you don't like this, you can imagine something else)

(If you don't like this, you can imagine something else).

I decide to go with this, it hugs everywhere just in the right places. I curl my brown locks, pinning a side back. I frantically search my jewellery box, scampering around for my earrings.

I find my diamond crest hoops, cautiously putting them through my ears. I struggle to put my necklace on, just about managing to clip it.
I apply some makeup, glancing at my reflection in the mirror.
Trixie stands there, smiling.

"You look gorgeous!!" She squeals. I admire her and her beauty for a few seconds. She's straightened her usual blonde curly hair, she has silver, dangly earrings. She's gone with a red lip and it suits her so much.
"Trix, you look stunning. Wow."

(Trixie's outfit)

(Trixie's outfit)

"Thank you, Y/N. I was worried about it!"
"Oh shut it, Trix. You look amazing."
"Thank you, Y/N."
"Shit, quick! It's 4:57! It starts at 5." I drag her out of the room, already just knowing that we were going to be late. Might as well make an entrance.

Literally nearly collapsing, we rush down the stairs. We run over towards the map, figuring out where the Gryffindor common room is once again. Once we spot it, we stumble towards it. Slowing down our pace, we check the time. 5:05. Not bad.

We unlock the door, hearing chattering and loud music. As we strut in, eyes divert almost instantly to our direction and it turns to complete and utter silence. Quiet gasps fill the room.
"What are they doing here?" A very familiar voice (Alicia) hisses.
"I don't know." Katie shrugs.
"Trixie! Y/N!" George runs over to us.

The room is crowded.
"You both look gorgeous." George smiles.
"Hi, guys." Fred comes jogging over to us, pulling Oliver with him. When Oliver finally realises and acknowledges that we're here, he doesn't say anything. He just stares at me.

"You've got a bit of drool there, Oliver." Trixie jokes. He snaps out of it, glancing at the floor.
"Uh.. want a drink?" He asks me, leading us over to the middle.
"Sure." He pours me a cup of some sort of alcohol, I take it from him and thank him.

Several drinks later:
As we're all laughing and drinking, Alicia comes storming over.
"Oliver, can I talk to you?"
"Yeahhh.." He says, slurring the tiniest bit. She drags him away, still in ear shot.

"Ever since she's been here, you've not taken your eyes off of her! You've just been with her, not even bothering to speak to me!" She whines.
"Sorry, Lic."
"You know what, forget it! We're not even together anyway. Tonight just forget it. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She growls, I know it's just an excuse to go and snog one of the Gryffindor's. Oliver's too oblivious to realise though.

He saunters back over here.
"You look beautiful, Y/N." He smiles, scanning his eyes all over me.
"Thank you. You look handsome." I begin to blush, taking a sip of my drink to hide it.
"I... have to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"I saw Adrian... with Lola. Before I came in here."
"What?" My heart sinks, I feel like I'm about to be sick.

"I'm sorry.."
"What were they doing?" I blink back tears, knowing exactly what he's going to say.
"Kissing..." My eyes swell up with tears, they begin to roll down my face. So lucky that my makeup is waterproof.
"Y/N... please don't cry." His voice full of guilt, he tries his best to comfort me.

My cries turn into quiet yet violent sobs, he holds onto me and I bury my head in his chest. They become uncontrollable but he begins to soothe me, holding me securely between his arms. Everything else around me blurs, my muffled sobs. I take a few swigs of the drink, calming myself down. The setting is just serene now.

Oliver lifts my chin up, making sure that I'm okay. We're both slightly drunk, well a lot more than slightly but. He wipes my eyes. I ignore the sensation of burning tears, completely blinking them back this time. I give him a little smile, showing him that I'm actually okay now.

"Y/N, I'm actually genuinely so sorry."
"It's okay. Can we stop discussing it now?"
"Yeah of course... sorry."
He caresses my cheek, placing a short but sweet kiss on my forehead. I know it's just a sweet yet drunken gesture but it really does make me happy. Especially after being told that about Adrian. I don't want to waste this special night crying over him.