Part 28:

Y/N's POV:
Waking up with a huge grin plastered over my face as the past events of last night flash by, knocks clash onto the door rather earsplittingly.

"SHUT UP! You're doing my head in!" I groggily hiss towards whoever is behind that wretched old door.
"Y/N! I need to talk to you." A frantic cry erupts through the keyhole.
"Is it really that important?" I whine, clutching onto my head.
"Yes..."

"Trix, do me a favour and let whoever that is in." I grunt in annoyance. Trixie allows the person in, I clamber out of bed with proper messy hair but it doesn't bother me nonetheless.

"Adrian?!" I stare at him peculiarly, I haven't spoken to him in probably about weeks now?
"Y/N, I'm not here to talk about getting back together. As you probably know, there are tons of rumours about you and Oliver, but I encountered something this morning and I..."

"Slow down, slow down! What did you see?" My heart drops, pretty certain about what's he about to say.
"I'm pretty sure I saw Oliver and Nadine kiss..."
"WHAT?" Trixie shrieks in horror.

As several tears begin to slip out at once, I wipe them away vigorously. I'm not about to cry about that little... How dare he?! After everything I admitted yesterday? This is just so overwhelming.

Trixie hugs me tightly, obviously gobsmacked about the news we've just received.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry." Adrian blurts out, remorse in his eyes.
"It's okay..." I sniff.
"You can go, Adrian... Thank you." Trixie ushers him away, showing she can handle it herself.

I hear the wind slam the door shut as Adrian swiftly exits, how come he's the messenger out of all people?
"Y/N, are you okay?" Trixie questions, breaking the hug.
"Trixie, I don't know. I just cannot believe it..."

After she comforts me endless amounts of times, she comes up with a plan.
"Listen, we should go speak to them. I know you may not feel like it, I can do the talking if you would like me to but I think we should hear his side okay?"
"Trixie, I admitted my true feelings yesterday. Now he goes and does this?"
"I know, Y/N, I know."

Sloppily throwing my uniform on, Trixie and I saunter over to their dorms. I'm still stuck on what to do.

Not bothering to even argue against Trixie's ridiculous idea, she smashes onto the door sternly.

"Bloody hell, whoever that is is angry..." George mutters, just about in earshot.
"Shut up and let us in!" Trixie kicks at the door, anger visible in her eyes.
"Hello, ladies. What can I do for you?" Fred welcomes us in.
"Not the fucking time." Trixie spits.
"Uh oh, George, what have you done?!"

"No, it's actually not George. It's this twat here." Trixie wags her wand at Oliver.
"Me?!" He sounds surprised.
"Yes, you!"

Oliver glances at me from an angle, about to walk over but as soon as he even takes his chance Trixie pushes him back.

"What was that for?"
"Oh you better fucking buck your ideas up. You silly little..."
"Calm, Trixie. What happened?" George inquires.
"THIS LITTLE BASTARD HERE, KISSED THE LESTRANGE." She announces sharply. Fred and George gasp, peering at me whilst gawking.

"So yeah, whilst this prick was leading her on, he took his chances with Nadine. So well done." She hisses. I feel a lump form in my throat, I'm surprised I haven't broke into tears yet.

Awkward silence builds up in the room, causing a whole lot of tension between us all. Oliver looks as if he's at a loss for words.

"So, are you going to speak up then or just sit there and act like jackshit happened?" Trixie growls.
"Oh Oliver mate, don't tell me it's actually true..." George shakes his head.
"After you told us how happy you were with
Y/N last night?" Fred grunts.

Oliver's POV:
What is wrong with me? I watch as Y/N's face falls even further, dark circles ringed around her eyes. Who told her? Especially at the start of the day? Sighing, I face Y/N.

"Can I just... speak to her?" I plead with Trixie, knowing she's just gonna turn me down.
"No! You ca-."
"Trixie, allow him to have a chance to speak to her..."
Breathing heavily in defeat, she nods her head.

"Come..." She sheepishly follows me outside, out of earshot of everyone else.

"Y/N..."
"Why?" I notice a tear nearly slipping out before she wipes it away rapidly.
"Y/N... I don't know..." In all honesty, I actually don't.
"After yesterday? Really? How did you even manage to do that in that amount of time?"
"This morning... she just kissed me..."
"And you couldn't of broke AWAY?" More tears begin to spill out, I hate seeing her like this but I don't know whether to comfort her or not...?

"Just forget it... I thought maybe, just maybe, something may have happened. But you know what... you're just the same." She winces as what she just said, wiping at her eyes once again.

Staring at her in disbelief, I can't seem to able to even form words.
"Haven't even got anything else to say for yourself."

I gulp before wrapping my arms around her comfortingly, I know it's not going to fix everything but I can't deal with her being mad at me. She surprisingly accepts the hug and holds me gently, tucking her head into the crook of my neck.

How am I going to sort this mess out...? If I hurt Nadine, she won't be chuffed at all and God knows what she'll do. But if I don't say something, the girl that I've actually been giddy giddy over for a while probably won't speak to me ever again.

Y/N has already had this numerous times before, I don't wanna be one of the rest.
————————————————————————
SIDE NOTE:
Sorry, I know this is quite cringeeeee but I wanted to add some drama and I wasn't quite sure on what to do.