Part 23:

Lunch:
Oliver's POV:
Y/N and Trixie came to sit at the Gryffindor table, as per usual. The whole hall turns into complete and utter silence as the 4 new students enter. A blonde, blue eyed short girl struts in, head held high. A shy dark haired girl scrambled in, crumpled collar and untucked shirt. She has glasses that are only just about held up on the end of the bridge of her nose. She is rather beautiful...

2 boys walk in, I don't really pay much attention to them but Y/N and Trixie seem to take a liking to them.
"Psst, Lee. That blondie is definitely your type."
"She is..." Lee is practically drooling.
"Wait to see what houses they're sorted into."

"Riley Bennett!" Professor calls out, she rushes over to the sorting hat. Her long blonde hair bobs up and down behind her.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" The hat practically screams out. The girl beams and goes to sit with her house.
"That's a shame." Lee sighs.
"You'll still see her mate, don't worry."
"It's unusual though... you never hear about people joining halfway through the year. Or even joining 4th year in the actual 4th year."

"NADINE LESTRANGE!" An uproar forms in the hall, chattering begins to build up before Professor quickly shuts it down. Nadine remains unfazed.
"SLYTHERIN!" The hat yells.

"No that can't be true..." Nadine begins to doubt the power of the hat, screwing her face up.
"You're a Lestrange! Don't be stupid!" Someone calls from the other side of the hall.

"I'm not like my mother..." She begins to get defensive.
"The hat is never wrong. Next please." Professor hurries her along, a curly haired boy is up next.

"James Jones!"
The hat starts to make rumbling noises before making its decision.
"SLYTHERIN!"
Well that was pretty obvious. I hope he doesn't try it with Y/N....

"Hayden Avery!"
I cross my fingers, hoping it's not Slytherin.
"RAVENCLAW!"
Thank the Lord, my luck must be amazing today.

"Now I bet you're all wondering why they came during the middle of fourth year..." Professor McGonagall begins.
"Well, I wish we could answer your questions but it's simply just not allowed. Please try your best to make them all feel welcome. They have received their timetables. Y/N, Oliver, Fred, George, Lee and Trixie. It is your job to show them around until they get the hang of things or if they would like to switch."

"Miss, we are in Gryffindor though?"
"Silence, Fred! I would prefer for them to get to know other houses too, thank you! Now you may all get on with your lunch." She bows, exiting the centre.

"Great! We have to mix with a fucking Lestrange!" George huffs.
"Does she even know our family history with the Lestrange's?! She's gonna pull a trick and attempt to kill us!"
"I've heard that her mother gave her up when she was just 2, she went to live with a distant relative and then they passed away. She soon went back to Remus and Sirius." Trixie explains, getting into greater detail and depth.

"Right and how do you know this?" George questions.
"Research. As I just said."
"How did you manage to find that out?"
"Y/N's brother."

"My brother?!"
"Yep."
"What?!"
"He's dating Hermione. Hermione told him."
"Max is dating Hermione?" Fred asks.
"Yep."

"That's news to me."
"Oliver and I got them together."
"Yeah... we did." I smile.
"Surprised it wasn't the other way round." Lee mutters.
"What?" I ask, puzzled.
"I thought Hermione and Max would've gotten you two together."

Y/N flushes bright red.
"Nah, Lee." She whispers.
"Sureeee..."
"I think Y/N has her eye on the new boy instead...don't blame her."
"TRIX!" Y/N nudges her, I feel a bit tense.

"The girls are fit. Aren't they Oliver?" Lee asks, I know what he's hinting at.
"Yeah. Especially Yasmin."
"Oh don't tell me you like a Lestrange." Fred shakes his head.
"Don't be stupid."
"He likes Y/N." Trixie giggles.

"I know, it's quite obvious. I was only messing."
Is it really that obvious? I thought it would just look like plain old flirting.
I keep feeling Y/N's gaze burn through me, her big brown eyes full of curiosity.