Part 9:

Dinner:
Y/N's POV:
Trixie pulls me over to the Gryffindor table, setting us down next to Fred, George and Oliver.
"Party tomorrow! Gryffindor common room." Fred mentions, smiling.
"Trixie... uh..." George begins to say.
"Spit it out!" Oliver and Fred shout in unison.

"Do you wanna go with me?" My eyes flash over to Trixie, a huge grin is plastered all over her face and her cheeks are tomato red.

"Yes!" She cheerily states, eyes wide with happiness shining throughout them. I nudge her, wolf whistling. She smacks my leg.
"Hey!" I jokingly yelp.

"Fred, are you going to ask Angelina?" I ask.
"How do you know about that?!"
"I have my ways." I chuckle.
"Yeah... I will. Most likely."
"Don't be a scaredy catttt!"

"Says the only one who hasn't even got anyone to ask!"
"I do, actually!" I inform him, Oliver's eyes shoot straight up to me.
"Who then?" Fred asks.
"Adrian! How many times do I have to tell you guys?!" I giggle.

"Hey! You're the only Slytherin's allowed to come. Also possibly Yasmin and Pearl if they ever wanted to."
"Not even Odessa?!" Trixie questions.
"We don't like her. Something happened last year." Oliver explains.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Uh.. don't worry."
Trixie and I give each other a little stare, knowing that something is definitely up.

Oliver's POV:
A voice calls for Y/N, she searches around the room. A boy with neat, tidy light brown hair jogs up to her. As I get a closer look, I figure out that it's Adrian. He wraps his arms around her, embracing her warmly. I feel my heart sink a little for some reason, I start to feel a little tense. Perhaps it's just me being the overprotective friend that I am.

She kisses his cheek, blushing profusely. Feeling a little uncomfortable, I look over to the floor.
"I'll catch you later, Y/N. Lola wants to speak to me."
"Oh..." She says, sounding a little disappointed.  I peer back up once I hear his footsteps fade away into the clamour of the hall.

"Oliver." Fred whispers very quietly.
"What?"
"You seemed a bit... away with the fairies a second ago. You okay?" He asks me.
"Yeah."

"Oliver!" Alicia calls, I spin round to see her. I feel eyes burn through my back but I ignore the sensation.
"Yeah?"
"I assume that you're going to the party tomorrow..."
"I am."
"Good to know." She smiles before strolling away.

Well that was a great conversation, I place my head in my hands. Distracted by my own thoughts, I don't hear Y/N calling after me until she struggles to pull my hand up. Snapping out of it, I stand myself up.

"Oliver!" Y/N shakes her head, still clinging onto my arm.
"Sorry! I was daydreaming."
"Of course! Daydreaming about Aliciaaaaa." She giggles, pulling me out of the hall.
"Are you going to walk me like a dog the whole time?" I laugh.
"Yep!"

She takes me towards the lake. Knowing what's coming next, I rapidly take off my jumper, not really caring about the school shirt itself.
"Oh no way Y/N, I am not getting in that!"
"Yes you are!" She squeals before lightly shoving me in.
"Y/N!" I chuckle.
"You deserved that!" She leans towards me, patting my head. Taking my chances, I yank her in with me.

"Oliver!" She laughs, drenched.
"Payback!"
She splashes me so I dunk her under the water, holding her. When I pull her back out, I cackle.
"You look like a drowned dog!"
"Hey!" She jokingly slaps me. Bobbing up and down throughout the water, I stare into her eyes. They're mesmerising, enchanting even.

"Oliver?" She turns her head, looking at me weirdly.
"Sorry. Zoned out." She rolls her eyes, smiling at me. I tighten my grip around her waist, she wraps her arms around my neck. She rests her head in the crook of my neck. I smile to myself, I really have missed her. I'm just glad we're getting closer again.

As time passes, conversations after conversations and splashes after splashes, we decide to get out of the lake. I lift her up, securely placing her on the land. She pulls me up, I stumble over to get my jumper. Y/N begins to shiver, I chuck the jumper over to her.
"Gryffindor jumper." She laughs.
"Take it or leave it." I chuckle, smiling.

As we enter the building after drying off, looks shoot into our direction. At the end of the corridor, Fred, George and Trixie were standing there. Their eyes widen with shock as they notice us coming into their direction.

"We were wondering where you two went!" George nudges me.
"Where have you been?" Trixie asks, eyes wide with concern as she sees that our hair is wet.
"The lake." Y/N states.
"The lake?" Fred questions.
"Yeah." I nod my head.
"Y/N! Is that a Gryffindor jumper?" Trixie smirks. Y/N sheepishly nods her head, the twins and Trixie all look at each other with a weird expression.

"When are you making it official?" Fred asks.
"What?! No! Get your mind out of the gutter! Oliver likes Alicia and I like Adrian."
I assume that Adrian hears his name as he comes swiftly scuttling over, an unfamiliar blonde girl clutching onto his arm. Y/N senses them, her face immediately falls.

"Lola..." She mutters.