Part 41:

Battle of Hogwarts:
An announcement is made as we all tremble with fear, trying to spot Oliver in the crowd, I fail miserably.

"HARRY POTTER..."
Tension begins to build as he pauses.
"IS DEAD." He bellows, a large smirk forming on his face as he announces those simple yet painful words.

Screams erupt from the crowd, coming from McGonagall, Ron, Hermione and Ginny who's screams aren't enough to make up for the damage caused.

An evil laugh, who I'm supposing is Bellatrix, is heard from the far crowd.

Breaking down into tears, I clutch my heart desperately as I watch the young boy getting whisked away by Hagrid.

All of a sudden, Neville Longbottom appears out of the crowd to stand up to Voldemort, by himself. Bellatrix, chuckling horribly, informed her Lord that Neville Longbottom is the boy that is now standing up to the Death Eaters.

Claiming that he'd make a great death eater as Neville wedges himself between the two crowds, Neville immediately refuses his offer.

Fear terrorises us all, I shake my head vigorously and scan around for Oliver once again.

He is nowhere to be seen...
Is he dead?

No, no. Don't say that...

Some time later:
The battle is nearly over, we've outnumbered the death eaters as they all clamour to their deaths along with the castle they've just destroyed.

Lee and George splattered a death eater, a loyal one called Yaxley. A sense of triumph floods me as I watch in front of my very own eyes, the fools in front of us all like a freak show.

Screams fly from the other side of the classroom, coming from Molly Weasley. She shoots a curse at Bellatrix and the next flash I see is Bellatrix in smitherins.

Dead.

Molly, infuriated, bellows at the wicked women and informs her that she'll never touch her children ever again.

Later:
Everyone watches in awe as Harry and Voldemort race around each other like prowling lions ready to attack at any given point. They were each other's prey, except Voldemort is the real predator.

Fear overwhelms me, flailing arms from the distance waver.
Conversating in the middle, I can hardly hear their disgruntled exchange of words unless I strain my ears.

Fury appears on both of their faces as they disagree about Snape and what his true intentions actually were.

Watching as they're near the end of this conflict, their wands rising at the very second. Harry informs Voldemort that he can't do that, seeing as the power of the Elder wand died with Dumbledore and that he cannot use it just because it's in his possession. He didn't defeat Dumbledore.

It all reveals in one simple sentence, Harry sternly tells Voldemort that Draco is the real owner of the wand. Surprise and shock splatters over Voldemort's repulsive face.

Harry yanks his wand upwards, turning it towards Voldemort. Voldemort's high voice yelps the unforgivable curse, whereas Harry bellows the disarming charm.

Voldemort technically killed himself due to Harry's defeat, the green curse spins round and practically just hits him. A mixture of red and green light bounces off.

Gasps and cheers erupt, all aimed at Harry. He's done it! He defeated VOLDEMORT! Applauds all centre around. It's a shame Dumbledore, Snape or Fred didn't get to see this glorious moment...Oh no...

Victory. Pure victory. I shouldn't be upsetting myself. Now to find Ollie...

Scampering around the hall desperately, I eventually find the boy.
"OLIVER!" I yelp, squeezing tears back.
"Y/N! Thank the Lord you're okay!" He hugs me, pulling me up towards him. His smile suddenly falters, he looks as if he's reminiscing.

"What?"
"I have something to tell you..."
"What is it?"
"Y/N. I'm so sorry but... Axel."
"What about him?" My pulse begins to race.
"He passed away..."
"WHAT?!" I shriek, tugging at Oliver.
"I'm so sorry."
"Tell me that's not true... it can't be. No, no. This is a fever dream or a nightmare."

Not saying another word but just simply comforting me, he wraps his arms around me tightly and securely. This scenario has happened numerous times, me being the damsel in the distress and Oliver allowing me to sob on his shoulder.

Furiously wiping at my eyes, I gaze up at Oliver who looks pretty upset himself.
"I know it's difficult, Moonshine. Fred and Axel... I know." He sighs, clinging onto me as I dry my eyes.
"C-come on. I think I'll be okay for now." I miserably hesitate, not wanting to ruin his celebrations.

"Where's Trixie? And where's George?" Trying to distract myself from the following situation, Oliver leads me towards them. Trix is severely hurt by the looks of it.

"TRIXIE!" I can't lose anyone else after today.
"Y/N..." She weakly smiles.
"Are you okay?"
"Tried to save Axel, that's all. I'm okay though. I'm so sorry I couldn't."
"Don't blame yourself Trixie, you put yourself in danger. You're so amazing and I mean that." I reassure her, giving her a huge bear hug.

Max bobs up from behind us, along with Hermione. At least he's all good. Surprisingly flinging his arms around me, I ruffle his hair as I realise how tall he is. He quite literally towers over me now,  my not-so-little brother.

I hear sniffles come from him, which pains me. Rapidly squeezing him more than ever, I proceed to smile at Hermione from over his shoulder. Axel and him were like best friends, not just brothers.

Letting go of my grip, he returns back to Hermione who allows him to rest his arm on her shoulder, he tells me how much she hates it via owls and it makes Oliver and I giggle about it often.

Despite the loss of numerous friends, I feel a buzz rush through me. A happy buzz, a rush of adrenaline.

———————————————————————
Changed story line againnnnn :)