Part 37:

2nd part of the Yule Ball:
For the second time, my second experience. The wicked Cruella is back?! Really? I know that comparison was a bit naff... seeing as she's worse than Cruella.

I quietly huff to myself, she intimidates me more than anyone else. How did McGonagall allow her in?

"I'm back here. You're wondering how and why, I'm guessing?" She points a finger in my face, dramatically walking towards us. She trails over, one leg after another, slowly and smoothly. Her hips sway from side to side, her evil lopsided smile remaining on her face, her curly dark hair flicking back, her clumpy heels slamming dead in their tracks.

My heartbeat increases at the sight of her, gulping and gulping for clear air.
"You lied to me." She accuses me.
"You will pay." Nadine sheepishly adds, the smile on her face faltering.
"I didn't steal anyone from you." I sigh, the fear in me slowly drifting away.

That may have disappeared, but the sheer terror in my heart does not. It's still tremendously pounding, getting worse by each step she takes towards me.

Oliver reassuringly steers me closer to him, refusing to let me go.
"Let the girl GO." She yells, drawing attention.
"...No." He calmly and simply says.

Wickedly chuckling, she goes to voice another opinion before a perplexed Trixie speeds over to us.
"What in the bloody hell?!" She bellows, watching me cower away before realising.
"Oh shit." She mumbles from under her breath, peeking at Bellatrix.

"Trixie Wills. Pleasure to meet you again." She sarcastically speaks, a horrendous look appearing on her face before her eyes completely widen.

"These people... Nadine... they aren't very obedient are they?"
"No, mother." She knows exactly what she's doing as she smirks.
"Well... I may have to teach them an extra special lesson." She draws her wand.

"Mother... you cannot do that." Suddenly, Nadine hesitates.
"Well darling, at least you reminded me." Taking another step forward, she carefully places her wand back in her spacious pocket.

"You were lucky, dears... Now hurry along before I change my mind."
Grabbing ahold of Oliver's hand, I tug him away from the rest of the crowd as a lump forms in my throat. Why does this always manage to happen to us? Some bizarre shit?

"Y/N! Are you okay?"
"Yes. I'm fine, Ollie. Today was supposed to be special, but of course Nadine ruins it with her psycho mother."
"I should've never interacted with her in the first place."
"Hey, it's not your fault."

"Why  do you think she changed her mind?" Out of nowhere, Oliver asks.
"I think my parents and the Malfoy's have this promise..." I gulp.
"She's not a Malfoy though."
"Probably involving her..."
"Let's stop talking about it now. Sorry for bringing it up."

Enjoying the rest of our night, we dance until we both become exhausted. As the past events of earlier flicker through my mind as if I was blowing out various candles, we all get hurried back to our dorms.

"God. That was eventful." Trixie clutches onto her head with an exasperated expression on her face.
"Stressful, from what I've heard happened to you three." Fred narrows his eyes towards Oliver, Trixie and I.
"Stressful is an understatement." I sigh.
"How did Bellatrix even get in?!"
"That's beyond my knowledge." Oliver adds.
"Well, I don't want to pester you about it. Plus I'm so tired..." Fred yawns.

Summer:
As the holidays approach, the thought dawns on me even more. We will be in fifth year soon, where has this time gone?! Phoenix will be coming up to his last year! I'm going to miss seeing him everyday, as much as I hate to admit it.

Axel and Astrid will be in second year. It feels like just yesterday I was watching them get sorted! Surprisingly, Axel has managed to keep Luna. Perhaps he's charming, because at home he is SUCH an idiot. Phoenix and Chloe are still going strong. Max and Hermione too! River and Marietta broke up, he's now with her best friend. Cho Chang.

God, River is stupid.

Trixie and George are still together, same with Fred and Angelina. I wouldn't dream of breaking up with Ollie, so we're still together too. Everything has changed so drastically yet also stayed the exact same. I never want to leave this place. Ever.

Oh well, tomorrow is the first day of the holidays. We all promised to write as many owls as we can. Trixie is staying with me as her parents are stuck in Romania. She claims that she doesn't mind and that she considers it as an escape. I don't blame her, my house may be mayhem and very hectic but her house is so... bland and boring. Her parents aren't as caring as you'd think they are.

Anyways, I'm going to miss Oliver awfully. As dramatic as it sounds. I struggled horrendously during the two week holiday, God knows what this one will be like.