Part 11:

Y/N's POV:
Breakfast:
As we all walk into the hall for breakfast, I feel several eyes all over me. Whispers come from all different tables. I guess the word really does spread around Hogwarts quickly.

Adrian rushes towards me.
"Y/N!"
"Hi, Adrian."
"I heard that you and Alicia had a fight..."
"Yeah."
"Are you okay?" He asks me, pulling me in for a hug. I wrap my arms around him.
"I'm fine, thanks."

My little brother River comes toddling up behind me, tugging on my robes. I let go of Adrian, going to face River.
"Did you get into a fightttt?"
"How on Earth do you know?!"
"The third year table were discussing it at breakfast." I do that thing that he absolutely despises. I squeeze his cheeks and he swats my hand away.

"Bye!" I yell as he runs off, drawing attention to myself.
"Adrian. I'll see you later." I smile as Trixie drags me away.

"Y/N, you're a hot topic today." She giggles, pulling me over to our usual spot at the Gryffindor table.
"We might as well be in Gryffindor at this point." I grunt, getting whisked away by her.

She drops me off next to Oliver, trailing off to sit on the other side of the table next to George.
"Sorry, Oliver." I mumble, setting my pride aside.
"In all honesty, it really wasn't your fault. Don't worry about it." He half smiles, turning back to his plate.
"I just don't want you to hate me-."
"Don't worry, I don't."

Sitting in awkward silence, I begin to fiddle with my hands.
"Y/N!" Trixie calls my name.
"Yeah?"
"We're in the same next class! Slytherin with Gryffindor, right?"
"Yes! How did you manage that?" I squeal, excitedly.
"I begged McGonagall." She admits proudly.
"Favouritism!" I gasp, Trixie winks.

"What are you two on about?" George questions.
"...She got transferred into my classes."
"Wait, that means you're in my classes too Trixie." He smiles, wrapping his arm around her. They're so adorable. I notice that Oliver hasn't spoken lots since we sat down.

"Wood..."
"What?!"
"Sorry..." I sigh, turning back.
"No... sorry. I'm just like, confused."
"What's up?"
"It's Alicia... I'm just not sure if she likes me anymore."
"Listen, if she's willing enough to fight for you then I'm sure she does still like you." I reassuringly pat him on the back.
"Yeah... you're probably right."

He gives a small smile before edging towards me. He gives me a quick hug, nestling up to me. As we break apart, I see Trixie with our mouth wide open.

"What?"
"What did I just witness?!"
"What do you mean?"
"You two..."
"No! I was helping with him Alicia. Bloody hell Trix!" I attempt to save myself. She smirks.

The bell rings, I quickly scurry away to class. We have herbology.
"Y/N!" Trixie calls after me, chasing after me.
"Yes?"
"Wait for me!"
"Sorry! I assumed you would be going with George."
"Sorry... I know I haven't been with you much lately."
"No! Don't apologise! Bloody hell, Trix. I'm so happy for you, you don't even understand."

"Thankyou. So how's Adrian... Or Oliver?" She whispers, not in earshot of anyone else.
"Oh shut it Trix! You know I like Adrian." I smile, taking a corner. I feel several pats on my shoulder, I whiz around. It's Fred, along with Oliver and George.

"Hellooooo." He sticks his tongue out.
"Piss off!" I giggle, racing up the stairs.

As we arrive at herbology, Professor Sprout welcomes us in.
"Good morning all. Today we will be learning about the bubotuber pus! Ingroups of course. I have chosen the groups based on your ability." Professor Sprout smiles.

"Katie, Angelina, Lee, Graham."
Katie sighed at the Graham part.
"Have you got a problem, Katie?" I question her, knowing that she despises Slytherin's and the only reason she's sighing is because Graham is a Slytherin.
"What's it got to do with you?"
"Girls, calm down please."

"Professor, I'm sorry but no. She's only sighing because Graham's a Slytherin. Pathetic." I shake my head, starting to get aggravated.
"Leave it, Y/N." Oliver whispers which gets me feeling even angrier than before.
"No!" I grunt, beginning to get a little defensive.

"Cassius, Patricia, Kenneth and Amelia." The list goes on, she calls out several names and I only snap back in when she calls Trixie's name.
"Trixie, George, Fred, Y/N and Oliver." We all silently cheer, I wonder if Miss did that on purpose.

As we sit in our tables, Miss begins to teach us the properties of it. I drift off, thinking about tonight. I'm pretty sure most of the Gryffindor's hate me but oh well.

"Y/N! You have to write this down." Oliver hisses, pointing at my paper.
"Oh shit... have you wrote it down?"
"Yeah, come here." He pushes our chairs closer together, accidentally grazing my leg. I'm pretty sure I just turned bright red.

"Why are you red, Y/N?" Trixie asks, embarrassing the fuck out of me. Fred, George and Oliver all turn to look at me.
"I'm not!" I deny the accusations, hiding my face in my sleeve.
Fred and George turn back to focus on Professor, laughing to each other.

"You okay? You look flustered." Oliver questions, concerned.
"Uh, yeah. I'm fine thanks." I give a small smile, copying down what he wrote.