Part 16:

Quidditch match:
Y/N's POV:
As we all surround the Slytherin changing rooms, Trixie and I decide to do some extra little warmups to get the adrenaline going.

(Our team:
Trixie, Marcus and Adrian as chasers.
Derrick and Bole as beaters.
Miles as keeper.
Y/N as seeker.)  - I have slightly changed it to fit it all in.

"Pep talk?" Marcus inquires, strapping up his bag.
"I'm about to get onto it."

"Right, use your strategies that I'm about to discuss. Make sure to watch out, don't get distracted... cough cough Marcus... and yeah that's all I have to say really." I egg them all on, discussing little strategies and little ways to knock them off what they're doing.

We all proudly prod out, side by side.
As the game begins to start, the broomsticks whiz around me in a haze. Miles is doing an amazing job at guarding, making sure to protect it at any given point.

After several bats back and forth from the beaters, I watch as Trixie beautifully scores with the Quaffle through Gryffindor's hoops.
Cheers come from all around the field in Slytherin's positions, the crowd and elsewhere.

Keeping my eyes on the Gryffindor team, I scan my eyes over one of the Beater's to make sure they don't try go for the bludger.
As I see one attempt to go for it, I watch as it turns into a near collision. Luckily, it wasn't. One of our players swooped down low in an attempt to try and distract them but it failed miserably.

Several goals begin to score from both teams, determining us to try a whole lot harder. As my helmet begins to come loose and wobble a little, I start to feel like I've just lost it all for everyone.
Tightening my grip around the broom on one hand, I buckle up my helmet once again.

"Thank fuck for that." I whisper to myself, swooping around the field. I glance up at Oliver, he does that one smirk at me which makes me feel uneasy.

Shaking the feeling completely off, I nearly end up losing control.
Little bitch, I know exactly what he just did that for.
"CATCH IT!" A voice yells into my direction, my eyes scan around the field as I go for the snitch.

Brushing past Oliver who's completely out of it, I reach for it.
As he realises what's happening, he goes as fast as he can to try and grab the snitch.
Before he could even attempt to do so, I hold the snitch up high.

"She's only gone and caught it!" Trixie screams, cheering as cheers erupt all around. I look up to see Oliver, he looks infuriated.

((Apologies, I'm not too sure on how I should write quidditch scenes.))
When we all reach the changing rooms after the commotion outside, we all scream due to pure happiness.
"WE BEAT THE GRYFFINDOR'S! WE DID IT!" Marcus yells, spraying water everywhere.

"You know Marcus, considering you played extremely well this match and you didn't let me down, I may or may not put a good word in for you to Yasmin." I wink, he beams.
"Would you really?" He begins to get giddy.
"Yep."
"Thanks, Y/N."
"Now come on! Let's get back out there." I clap to everyone, ushering them outside.

As we all race towards the pitch after changing, we head straight towards the Slytherin stand.
"Y/N! Trixie! Marcus!" Yasmin rushes over to us, embracing us all warmly into a group hug.
"Well done!" She grins, I smirk at Marcus as in telling him to go for it already.

"Yasmin... Can I speak to you?" Marcus plucks up the courage to ask her.
"Yeah of course." They scutter over to the side, smiling like crazy.

"Let's leave them to it..." I say to Trixie, she forcefully pulls me over to the Gryffindor team.
"George!" She hurriedly plods over to him, I decide to go and speak to Oliver.

"Oliver! Great performance." I smile sweetly in an attempt to make a conversation, he just rolls his eyes at me and turns to Alicia.
"Okay then..."
"Ignore him, he's in a mood." Fred comes up behind me, frightening me.
"Bloody hell Fred! Thanks."

"Oliver. Psst!" Fred calls him over, Oliver sighs and makes his way over to us.
"What?" He hisses, I watch as Alicia turns to Angelina grumpily.

"I just wanted to say that you played well."
"Yeah alright. Can I go now?"
"What's gotten into you?"
"Maybe that we just lost the FIRST game back! To YOU!"
"It's just a friendly... Anyways, what do you mean to me?"

"I can't be seen talking to you."
"What are you on about?"
"You're a Slytherin captain, I'm a Gryffindor captain."
"Oh shut up, you wasn't complaining on Friday. Or Saturday."
"Okay, that was a mistake." I shuffle in silence after he says that, I feel a jab in my heart as he says that.
It may of been a mistake to you but it wasn't for me. I don't regret any single bit of it.

I know he just said that out of spite but it still hurts.
"Oh." I whisper before walking away, feeling rather glum.