Part 40:

Battle of Hogwarts:
Death eaters sprawled out everywhere, head towards us with their wands drawn. Curses shoot up like fireworks into the grey skies, lighting the entire sky up.

Fred and Percy clamber after us, accompanied by Oliver.
"Ollie!"
"Shh, we need to get away quickly." He rushes away after us, glancing in every direction possible.

Duelling numerous death eaters, Percy exposes one of them. Trying to hold in my laughter in this serious situation, we scramble over to the next lot.

Several spells are sloppily thrown at every single person in sight, separating me and the rest of them.

I'm with Harry and Hermione, Percy and Oliver split up together, Max and Ron and Fred on his own.

Splitting up makes it easier for us - other than one major issue. The wall next to me explodes into a hurtling ball, knocking a familiar ginger straight off of his feet.

"Hermione! Max! Ron! Fred is over there." I exclaim in horror, rushing over to examine his possible wounds.

But what we see next, there's not just possible wounds.
His whole body has gone limp.
His eyes are lifeless.
His pulse has stopped.

Screaming at the sight before me, I crash down beside him to check what I'm seeing is genuinely true. Yanking his lifeless hand, I realise it's not just an eerie vision.

It's true.

"Fred!" I cry pain visible in my voice. Tiny sobs are shared between us all, before we realise we can't mope around during a serious time like this.

"Come on, up you get." Harry tugs me upwards, patting me lightly on the back.
"Percy!" I yelp.

Observing the mess, he looks deep in thought for a moment before working up an idea.

"Hermione! Y/N! Go! We'll sort this." Harry orders us to leave quickly, Percy and Oliver stuck to his side like glue.

Curses bounce at Hermione and I, knocking us off our tracks. As we run and run desperately, Harry finally catches up to us.

"Where are they?!" I scream.
"Oliver's gone with someone. Our side, don't worry. Percy's here."

Percy clings onto us as Hermione instructs Harry to take a look into Voldemort's sick and twisted mind to locate his whereabouts.

Him and Nagini are hidden away in the Shack, not bothering to fight his own battle.
"Dickhead." I mutter before trailing back off with them in a desperate attempt to arrange something with the rest of them.

"No time..." Hermione adds, her face screwing up at the sight of the stairs before casting a spell.
Hurtling down the newly flattened stairs, we arrive at the bottom of the somewhat covered tapestry before the death eaters come spinning down towards us. Hardening the space behind us, Hermione casts the Hardening Charm.

Hermione, Harry, Percy and I all manage to squish into the Invisibility Cloak owned by Harry to discover more.

Arriving in a corridor, we spot numerous death eaters fighting and fighting. Students and teachers using their best abilities to get rid of them for good.

Dean and Parvati both fighting death eaters before we clearly brace ourselves to jump in when necessary.

Peeves, bouncing over us, hovers over the Death Eaters and chucks the Snargaluff pods over them. It accidentally hits Percy directly on the head.

Conversations from the death eaters about an 'invisible person' begin, starting from one informing the others.

Taking the distraction and using it as an advantage, Dean and Parvati both charge at them with spells.

Charging people, many events happening in between this, Flitwick in the middle of conflict, everything was just so... odd.

"Oh my GOD!" I hiss, pointing at a horrendous beast gobbling at a girl's dead body. He's savagely tearing her apart, feeding from her very neck.

Hermione flipped him off backwards, away from the girl I identify as Lavender Brown. Sorrow drowns me. The poor girl.

Gigantic spiders wedge their way in, people or more terrified of them rather than what they're actually supposed to be focusing on.

Hagrid booming his way through, instructing everyone not to hurt the wretched old spiders.

A foot almost crushes Harry to death as he scampers through in a desperate attempt to find dear Hagrid. Acknowledging this and its surrounding, he peeks up to reveal a 20ft giant. Gasping at the sight, I rush to the other side of the huge creature.

Some time later:
Bouncing off of the destroyed castle walls, Voldemort's voice informs everyone that there is now an armistice. He gives Harry one hour to surrender, just one hour or he will murder everyone. Gasping in terror, tears form. This might be my last day.

Visiting various dead people and the wounded, wandering around with the trio and Max after we discovered their whereabouts is such a drag. This is so horrible, seeing people who you once used to be mates with in this condition.

————————————————————————
Once again, changed to my own accord.