Part 13:

Y/N's POV:
Party, part 2:
"Spin the bottle?" Fred suggests, huddling us all in a circle. We all take a quick swig at our drinks, nodding our heads.
"Everyone playing?" George questions, scanning his eyes around the room.
"No, don't be stupid." Oliver shakes his head.
"How the fuck did Cedric get in?" I question.

"What?" Trixie looks at me oddly.
"Look!" I point to the corner of the room.
"What the fuck...?" Fred squints. Cedric notices us all staring at him and makes his way over here.
"Hi, guys. Y/N and Trixie, you look beautiful by the way." He smiles.
"Thanks, Cedric."
"Join us!" George motions for him to sit.

"We need more people to play... us 6 can't just play." George shakes his head.
"Get the others over here!" I gaze over to a little babble in the centre.
"OI! You lot! Come here!" Fred shouts, startling them a bit. It does the job though, they all come scrambling over a bit like eggs... Okay no, that was just one odd comparison.

As more people begin to crowd round us, we get enough people in the end. Not too many but not too little.
"Okay... Trixie, you start." Fred smirks. Us 3 all glance at each other, secretly hoping that it lands on George.
And of course, all due to our secret eyebrow waggle, it happens to land on George.

Wolf whistles come from various directions, Trixie turns a violent red. George inches closer to her, also blushing. They kiss, smiling crazy throughout it.
They break apart, I nudge Trixie as she makes her way over.

Next up to spin was that wretched Alicia, it lands on a Gryffindor called Rob. I don't even watch their kiss, it just disgusts me watching her. I look over to Oliver, he looks kind of distraught. As soon as I get his attention, I give him a reassuring look. He smiles weakly at me.
I know they're not together but I can't help but feel sympathy for him.

"Cedric, your spin." Fred ushers him. It lands on me, I take a deep breath and make my way over to Cedric. He's most definitely handsome but I've never thought about... kissing him.

He kisses me roughly but yet in a way still sweetly, he places his hand on my back. I rest mine by my sides, not quite entirely sure on where I should put them. Completely forgetting about Adrian, I begin to enjoy it. We both break it off, tiny little smiles showing.

Trixie winks at me, I shake my head profusely. Fixating my gaze on Oliver, he again for the second time looks a little disappointed. I begin to feel a little upset over the thought of making him feel like shit, I rapidly shake the feeling off.

Fred is next, he lands on Angelina of course. They quickly peck, not wanting to make too much of a big fuss.

After several people end up spinning, it's Oliver's turn. It spins for what feels like a million times, finally landing on someone. That someone is me...

I make my way over to the middle for a second time.
"Again?" I hear a voice loudly whisper.
I place my arms around his neck as he pulls me in towards him tightly. I feel butterflies swarm my stomach as he inches closer towards my face. What is this feeling?

He softly kisses me, propping himself up on his knees. I feel like I just melt by his touch. It goes on for a while, finally separating from each other. Our smiles grow ludicrously, I stare into his eyes and just feel peaceful. I let go of him, still eyeing him and we both go back to where we were sitting.

I try to hide my smile from Trixie but it's just way too wide, she notices it.
"Y/N!" She lightly pushes me.
The game wraps up, turning into a party again.

I head over to the middle, losing everyone. The music blares through my ears, the flashing lights shining in every direction.

I feel a pair of hands snake around my waist. Assuming it's Oliver, I spin around to face them.
To my surprise, it's Cedric.
"Oh, I-." I cast around for a peek of Oliver. I catch a look of him, weakly smiling. He rolls his eyes and I lose sight of him.

"Can't believe how beautiful you look..." Cedric whispers into my ear, obviously very intoxicated.
"Cedric, I need to go." I sigh, not wanting to upset him as he's clearly drunk.
"That's okay." He smiles, letting go of me. I rapidly fasten my pace up, pushing past the rest of the crowds in an attempt to find Oliver.

I spot him in a corner along with some of his friends that I barely recognise.
"Oliver..."
"Ahh, I've just clicked that this is Y/N." His friend with messy blonde hair grins.
"Um, yeah..."
"Well, nice to see you. I barely see you around anymore. I'm Connor. Ravenclaw, by the way. Not sure if you'll remember me or not."

It suddenly clocks in my head who it is, I remember him from first year. I really haven't spent enough time interacting with other houses other than Gryffindor. I give him a small smile.
"I'm Liam. Also a Ravenclaw." The other boy introduces himself.
"Uhh, yeah. Nice to see you."

"Oliver, don't leave her waiting." Connor chuckles.
"Stop ignoring me." I whisper before yanking him by his arm.

"After everything tonight, you go running off to Cedric?" He tuts, an angry expression all over his face.
"Oliver... no. He came up to me and I thought it was you." That was genuinely the truth as well.
"Y/N, you could've come up with a better lie."
"I'm being honest!"

I stand my ground, he goes to stroll off but I grab his hand.