Part 20:

Y/N's POV:
The little feisty platinum haired boy shoves Max, causing him to fall flat on his arse. Max gets up and gets ready to hurl himself at him. Oliver yanks me over to them, running to sort the situation out. He grabs Max, pulling him back.

"Your pathetic little brother is dating a MUDBLOOD."
"How fucking dare you! Don't you ever call my brother or Hermione that EVER again."
"What are you gonna do about it? He's a TRAITOR."
Blood pumps through me, I have the sudden urge to slap this little kid. I have to beg all of my senses not to.

"Ey shut up Malfoy. Leave the boy alone." Oliver defends us.
"Shut up Oliver." The spiteful kid spits.
"Go cry to Daddy. See what he's going to do about it." I say through gritted teeth. Blaise steps closer to Max, checking on him.

"Blaise!" Draco yells.
"What?"
"What are you doing?"
"Helping my best friend out."
"Your best friend is a TRAITOR."
"Shut it. Leave Max alone." It really makes my heart happy when he says that, it's nice to see that someone sticks up for my little brother.

"MALFOY!" I hear a disgruntled Hermione scream, Max whizzes around.
"The mudblood herself!"
"Leave him alone." She growls.
"Don't call her that!" Max yells.

"Come on, ignore the spiteful child. He just wants to get a reaction out of you lot." I try to calm them down, Hermione takes a deep breath before gently hitting him with the book that she's clutching onto, not actually wanting to injure him. She rushes off.

"You dare do ANYTHING to my brother. And I mean ANYTHING. We will be having problems, I don't care about your bloody fortune." I grunt.
"Max, go sit over there please..."
"Can I come with?" Blaise questions.
"Of course..."

Still clinging onto Oliver, we scramble over to the Gryffindor table laughing at the situation that just occurred.
"What are you two laughing at?" Trixie smirks.
"Nothing." I smile wistfully, remembering what happened earlier in the hallway.

"Look at the way he looks at her." Fred whispers to George, just about in earshot.

"Oliver?" A girl from the babble of Hufflepuff girls crowding us calls out, sadness visible in her voice.
"Yeah?"
"You're with Y/N?..."
"No.."
"Yes. He is. So fuck off." I feel a hint of jealousy rush through me, causing me to lie. Gasps come from Fred, George and Trixie.

"You've had a change of tune." He whispers into my ear.
"No need to be rude." I identify who it is. It's a blonde haired, crystal blue eyed girl. Claire, I think her name is.
"I'm not being rude." I hiss, holding him close towards me.
"Lay it off, Y/N." He whispers once again.
"No."

"I suggest you be quiet. Seems like your boyfriend just can't help himself." She giggles.
"Oh is that so?" I let go of him, locking my eyes on the girl.
"Yep."
I walk over to her, slightly crouching down to her level as she's a little smaller than me.

"He doesn't even like you... Get that into your head ey?" I smirk.
"What makes you think that he likes you?" She swallows.
"Oh you really wanna know... Amortentia." I raise my eyebrow.
"I... Well... Tell him to keep his flirtatious side to himself then.... bitch..."
"Watch yourself, at least I don't go after boys that have no interest in me."

A dark haired Ravenclaw strikes a conversation with him despite me speaking to that Claire girl... He doesn't seem to mind it though. Sighing, I set myself down across from Trixie.

Blocking everything else out, I listen in on the conversation happening behind me.
"I remember that!" The girl giggles.
"We used to scamper around the halls like lost dogs." Oliver adds.
"Shame that we don't do that anymore."
I clench my jaw.

"Yeah. I've missed it."
"Me too. Feels like we haven't spoken in ages."
"Our relationship used to be good you know, Oliver. I miss it." She giggles.
"Me too!"
Fucking player. Claiming all this bullshit, making me feel some type of way.

"Hey... I'll see you later, Oliver." She says, sounding enthusiastic.
"Bye, Jemma."

When Oliver sits down, Trixie begins to interrogate us.
"When were you going to tell us that you were together?!"
"We're not." I clench my jaw.
"What?"
"I only said that so she would go away. I'm not dating him."
"No. We're not dating." He adds, nodding.

"Don't bother." I whisper, turning away.
"What?"
I roll my eyes, sighing.
"Y/N?"
"Fuck off."
"What did I do?"

"You just want to lead me on." Tears swell up in my eyes, I don't know why they do. I blink them back, not wanting to make a fool of myself.

"What?! No!" He attempts to pull me in for a hug but I shrug it off, shoving him away.

"Y/N! They're not my intentions at all! You know that." He turns me to look at him, staring into my eyes.

"Will you two stop eye fucking?" George laughs.
"Not the time..." Trixie adds, examining my expressions carefully.
"Sorry..."

"I'll um... see you guys later." I say before exiting the hall, a bitter feeling races through me.

Oliver's Slytherin ((COMPLETED))जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें