Part 29:

Y/N's POV:
Charms:
"Such a fucking drag." Trixie complains.
"I can barely see anything! Why do they put the desks at the side?" George moans along, jolting the desk in an attempt to move it.
"Stop it George! Are you trying to kill us all? Get us smothered?!" Lee nags. I find it hilarious when Lee nags at Fred and George, he proper gets into the mother act.

Although my mind has still been set on the whole thing, I've pretty much distracted myself from it all. Glancing at Oliver every now and again, uneasiness fills me.

"Silence please, I need you all to focus." Professor Flitwick demands.
"Today, we will be learning the ins and outs of the summoning charm. We will be later practicing this in a week or so. You will have to complete this as homework if you don't finish it today. Understood?"

"Yes sir." The entire class murmurs.
"I will be setting partners for you to study with." He declares, eyebrow slightly raised. Slight hesitations come from the other side of the room.

"Trixie with Fred." Wrong twin Sir...
"Lee and Y/N."
"George and Oliver."
Rather pleased with who I'm working with, I brace myself for the new spell.

"Actually, why don't I just set groups? You know what, that's what I'm going to do." Professor beams, even more hesitations echo throughout the hall.

"Come on, it will be easier for you and your studies." The Professor advises.
"So, Y/N, Lee, Fred, George, Trixie and Oliver all a group."
I sigh, I was way more delighted with the partnered work but I'll just stick along with Trix.

Forming a circle around the side, I feel a jab in the left side of my thigh.
"Ow!" I shriek.
"Sorry." An all too familiar voice whispers.
"Oliver..." I mutter.
"Y/N. I've been meaning to talk to you since this morning..."
"I've had it up to here with you!" I disguise my sadness with anger, whining at this point.
"Y/N! I'm gonna find a way to make this better."
"You can't, Oliver. Damage is done. I can't deal with it anymore. You've got yourself into a right old mess. I wish we just stayed friends." I hiss out of pure anger.

"W-what?" He gulps before glancing rather regretfully at me. Guilt swallows me.
"I.."
"Do you really mean that? I just want this all sorted out properly. The way we want it to work." He expresses, a sour look masked on my face as I try my best not to crack.
"How can you sort this out Oliver?! Look at what you've done!" I cry out loud, feeling a little distressed.
"I can't lose you, Y/N! I don't think you understand!"
"Yes I do! I should've known from the start!"
"Known what from the start?"
"Don't play stupid. The amount of girls you've fucking... JUST NEVER MIND." I take a slow deep breath, raising my voice the slightest bit.

Lake:
Next lesson is a free period, in all honesty I just need to take some time for myself to channel my anger and sadness.

Tossing stones carelessly into the lake, I clutch my locket given to me from Astrid for my 13th birthday in the 3rd year. Inside is a photo of us two, I wish I could see her right now. Sorrow drowns me, I haven't even paid much attention to her at all since she joined Hogwarts. I'm sure she's just doing fine without her big sister though.

The wind blows as tears slide down my face. 

"Y/N!" A voice from one of the twins comes from afar, jogging towards me.
"What?" I roll my eyes.
"There is something... someone, even... for you." Fred pants, saying it rather earnestly for once so I can tell it's dead serious.
"What?" I question him suspiciously.
"You'll see." He winks.
Many thoughts race through my head. What on Earth is he on about?

He kneels beside me, noticing that I've been crying.
"Oh Y/N." He pats my back sympathetically.
"I just thought... maybe... something might've happened." Fred flashes a quick grin before quickly wiping it straight off of his face. Why is he smiling?!