Part 32:

Y/N's POV:
As we cautiously saunter over to the creaky stairs, Oliver wraps his arm around me and I nestle closer to him.
"You're perfect." He whispers into my ear whilst towering over me, causing me to smile like mad.
"No, you're perfect." I giggle.

"What are you two lovebirds going on about?" Fred questions.
"Shut up, Fred!" I shake my head, laughing at his interruption.
"You and Angelina are the biggest lovebirds I know." Oliver adds.

"Wait, the Yule Ball!" Trixie blurts out unexpectedly.
"What? The Triwizard Tournament isn't happening this year?" George inquires, sounding perplexed.
"Yes I know. McGonagall said it's being held anyway."
"That makes no sense!" Lee cries out.

"She said it's more of a ball for us, like a Christmas ball as she understands the circumstances of how we may never be able to get one and all that crap. It's good though, right?"
"Yeah... so is this Yule Ball for all students this time or just fourth year and above?" George babbles on.
"Pretty sure all years."

"I have so many questions right now... since when has this happened?"
"Since I put a good word in." Trixie winks.
"Oh you legend." I exclaim in awe.
"What?! She doesn't even try and hide her favouritism towards you! Are you sure she's not your mum?!" Lee shakes his head in disbelief.
"No Lee! She's not my mum." Trixie scoffs before laughing.

"What are you lot laughing about?" Phoenix inquires, Chloe by his side.
"Oh not you to interrogate us and all!" I mutter.
"Miss Moonshine and Miss Wills, you're Slytherins. You're not supposed to be here." He tuts.
"Oh shut it Mr-Know-It-All!"

"I suggest you exit before McGonagall hears about this! 5 points from Gryffindor!" He chuckles, attempting to sound like Snape but failing miserably. Oh he definitely got the 5 points from Gryffindor right though, he takes points from Gryffindor so easily for things they haven't even done. They always gain them back due to Dumbledore though.

As we arrive at their dorm, a slight wind brushes past my spine. Shivering, I enter the dormitory, shaking the feeling off rather rapidly.

"There's a match... on Sunday." Oliver declares.
"What?!" George spits out.
"Oh God George, why do you think we've been practicing so often?!"

Shit! I completely forgot about quidditch, which is awful seeing as it used to take up a large amount of time.
"Against who?" Fred questions, also puzzled.
"Hufflepuff."
"Oh no Wood, don't try and drown yourself in the showers again if we lose." George cracks up laughing.
"Shut up!" He demands.

The whole room is full of laughter at this point. Wood, trying to drown himself in the showers after losing to Hufflepuff?! Well that doesn't surprise me.

"So, Trixie and Y/N, you better be in the Gryffindor stands cheering us on." George softly smiles.
"We will be, love." Wolf whistles bounce off of the walls.

Noticing the window is unlocked, I begin to shudder. So that's why it was so cold.
"Are you lot stupid?! Why is the window wide open?"

They all glance over to the window, suddenly remembering.
"Oh shit..." Oliver gasps, running towards the window.
"What?"
"N-nothing..." He tries to reassure us before peering out of the window as he swiftly closes it.

"No, what was it?" Trixie interrogates him.
"Look, it's nothing! Can we just get on with this?" He sighs, raising our suspicions. She raises her eyebrow at me, giving me a knowing look.

Later:
"It's too late for you two to go back now..." Fred mumbles, tapping his watch annoyingly.
"Suppose they can sleep here?" George brightly smiles, his hand intertwined with Trixie's.
"Yes." Oliver immediately spurts out, eyeing me.
"Sorted then." Lee nods his head in agreement.

Flinging my arms around Oliver jokingly, he chuckles before picking me up. I motion for him to put me down whilst squealing, which causes him to lift me higher and higher.
"OLIVERRRR!!! Down!!" I order.
"Nope!" He whizzes me around the room, spinning me whilst clutching safely onto me.
Struggling to reach down, I giggle like mad until he eventually pulls me down.

"You're very flustered about that trip, Y/N." Lee jokes, tucking himself into his duvet.
"Be quiet!" I hush him.

"Goodnight, Ollie."
"New nickname, hey?"
"Indeed." I kiss his cheek softly before turning to the other side, smiling crazily after what just happened.
"Goodnight, Moonshine." He adds before pulling me closer towards him, wrapping his arms around me securely.

I fall asleep in his arms.