Part 26:

Y/N's POV:
Awakening from my deep slumber, I hurriedly change before rushing down to the great hall. Forgetting to set my alarm the busy night before, I feel like a right pleb.

Nobody even bothered to even try to wake me up! Rude cows. Usually Trix would force me to get up, well not today.

Entering the chattering hall of bustling students, I squint my eyes in an attempt to locate Trixie.

When I finally spot her at the Gryffindor table, a not so familiar face who isn't usually there has Oliver tucked all up in her arms. In my seat.

What the fuck? Who is that? Jealousy pumps through my veins, infuriating me as I watch them chuckle along.

Breathing heavily, my heart begins to pound. Why am I getting so worked up about it?

Shaking the feeling off, I wander over to them.
As I get closer, I finally realise who that is. That bitch...

Nadine. Of course. I've had this problem with Lola, now Nadine with a completely different boy?

"Ahem..." I clear my throat, startling the whole lot of them.
"Oh Y/N, how nice of you to join us." Nadine declares sarcastically, just her voice alone is enough to aggravate me.

Peering at Oliver's face, he looks rather uncomfortable. Not bothering to acknowledge my existence, I turn to Trixie instead.

"Y/N. Uh... why don't you come round this side?" I nod my head obediently, propping myself down beside her.
"So... you tired?" Fred questions, trying to make conversation.
"Well yeah. I forgot to set my alarm."

"I was debating whether or not to wake you up... Pearl said you looked too peaceful." Trixie announces.
"At least I didn't miss breakfast."

Zoning out on the conversation between Trixie and I, I pay full attention to Oliver and Nadine. They exchange whispers, sharp and short whispers. Why do I feel so jealous?

Uneasiness fills me as I watch Nadine edge closer to Oliver.
"Are you okay?" Trixie whispers.
"What? Uh.. yeah."
"No you're not, Y/N. It's clear to see you're upset! He looks so uncomfortable."

Eyeing them once again, she fawns over him embarrassingly.

Potions:
Scuttling to potions along with Trix and George, a wave of relief washes over me as I realise the evil little Lestrange won't be in this class with us.

Trix beams happily, hand intertwined with George's. Her hair swings behind her, poofier than ever. They're adorable together.

As I sit in my usual seat (for the first time today), I'm faced with the talkative two... Oliver and Fred.

"Y/N... I just wanted to apologise for earlier." Oliver mutters.
"Ok." I say with a blank expression.
"Just okay?"

"Well, I thought because of the last potions lesson, perhaps something would've actually happened."
"Y/N! What do you mean? Of course I want something to happen."

"Well why are you going off with her then?!"
"I tried to tell her that was your usual seat..."
"How does that excuse the fact that you were practically inhaling each other?!"
"What?! Have you been hallucinating? She was in a way hugging me!"

"Oh, don't even."
"Y/N!"
"Oliver!" I childishly imitate him.
"Stop! Just stop. This is ridiculous."
"No. I won't stop. You promise me this and that just to go and do this!"

"SILENCE! Or you will ALL be in detention!" Snape bellows.

Oliver lowers his tone, furiously whispering instead.
"What do you want me to do, Y/N?!"
"What do you mean what do I want you do?! I want you stop this!" Although I've only experienced it once, words can't express how much seeing him with her angers me.

"I'll make it clear to her then, okay?!"
"Yes! That's all I would've wanted in the first place."
"Fine! Now will you stop getting so angry with me?"
"Yes, whatever." I dismiss the conversation once and for all, now focusing on whatever potion he expects us to brew.

Dinner:
"Is Snape taking the mick?! Look at these PILES of homework! This is ridiculous!" Trixie complains whilst walking towards the great hall.
"I'm never going to have enough time to complete ANY of this." George howls.

"Better start, seeing as it's due next to week." Oliver adds, smirking.
Ever since Oliver admitted that he likes me, I haven't had a single thought about Adrian...

That's besides the point anyway.

As we arrive at the table, a cherry-cheeked Nadine is already delicately sat with her legs crossed.

"Up."
"What?!" She seems offended.
"You heard. I said up."
"But-..."
"She's right, Nadine. Y/N always sits there." Oliver adds.

"My mother will certainly be hearing about this." She threatens, a heavy emphasis on the this.
"Turning into Malfoy now, are we?" Trixie and I giggle.

"Shut up, Y/N. You and your family are nothing but disappointments. Imagine all being sprawled out into completely different houses!"
I fight back every urge in me to not throw myself at her right this instant.

"Oh really? Who was the one crying over the fact you were placed into Slytherin?! You created a huge fuss about it at all just to say that. Don't even lie either, we were all there to see it. Also I heard little sniffles coming from your dorm. Are you sure that wasn't you?" Trixie snaps, defending me.

"Girls... That's enough." Oliver sighs.
"No, Oliver. Be quiet!" I hiss.
"Trixie, you shut up! Y/N that's not a way to be treating your precious little Oliver, is it?"
"Leave." Oliver demands, startling the whole lot of us as he never usually says anything like that to anyone.
"What?"
"I said leave."
Huffing, she collects her stuff and storms out of the great hall. Nobody dares to run after her, God knows what trick she's gonna pull out of the hat now.