Part 33:

Y/N's POV:
Peering up at Oliver, I smile ludicrously before my eyes flicker over to the clock over the other side of the room. Butterflies swarm my stomach, how did I get so lucky? After all this time and pointless waiting around, we're finally at this stage.

"Y/N!" A high voice hisses, snapping me out of my trance.
"Huh?"
"Oh you're such a dumbo." Trixie giggles, sitting upright with George scrambled out on the bed fast asleep.
"Bloody hell, he's tired." I screw my face up as his snores bounce off of the walls.
"Tell me about it! Looks like both of the twins snore." She sighs.

"Trix, thank you."
"For what?"
"For just being you. You're so helpful." I cheerily admit, waiting for a reaction.
"Aww Y/N! You, darling, are such a sweetheart."
"Alright, enough of the sop." George grumbles, startling us as he finally wakes up.
"Oh shut it ginge." I mutter sternly as Trixie ruffles his messy hair.
"Birds nest." She giggles.

Breakfast:
The sweet aroma of food fills the air as I stumble into the great hall, Oliver's jumper flung over me.
"God, Y/N and Trixie, where have you two been?" A puzzled Adrian queries as we pass the Slytherin table.
"I forgot we were in Slytherin." I laugh.

"Gryffindor quidditch jumper? Classy. As the captain of the Slytherin team, thought you would be wearing a Slytherin jumper!" Marcus exclaims.
"Oh shut it you. How's your dear Yasmin?"
"Well, thanks to you, we're now together." He beams.
"Finally! Took you long enough!"
"And I'm assuming you and Wood?" He raises an eyebrow, causing Adrian to glance upwards.

"They are!" Trixie squeals.
"Oh?" Adrian blurts out.
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing..." He suspiciously gulps, flickering his eyes back down to the plate.

Shaking the feeling off, I glare at Trixie before tugging her away.
"Got to go, Marcus. Nice seeing you both." I nervously wave them away before turning back to Trixie.

"You twat!"
"What did I do?!"
"I wasn't supposed to tell them that!"
"It's pretty obvious, Y/N."
"Adrian still likes me!"
"So what?"

I sigh, diverting my gaze over to the Gryffindor table.
"Forget it." I murmur, squeezing her hand lovingly before escorting her over to the table to her lover boy.

"Princess." George winks at the arrival of Trixie.
"Ew!" I fake gag, laughing my head off at this new nickname.
"Oh shut it Y/N." Trixie rolls her eyes, smiling at George.
"And you complain about me calling Y/N lass! You've got to be kidding me, princess?!"
"Wood, be quiet!" George furrows his eyebrows, awkwardly clutching his cutlery.

"Sorry George. I didn't mean to..." I begin to say, feeling a little bad after observing his motions.
"No... no. I'm not upset. Not yours guys fault, something happened."
"What's wrong?" Trixie expresses her concern as she turns to George.
"Don't worry."
"No. I want to know." She demands impatiently.

He hesitates, creating an awkward silence before clearing his throat.
"I received an.... owl earlier this morning." He gulps, not wasting time to beat around the bush.
"Right?" Trixie's eyes widen.
"My... uh... sister."
"What?" Oliver alarmingly gasps.
"Something... happened... to her."
"Is Ginny okay?!" I question.
"Oh yeah. She is now."
"You don't have to tell us anything else if you don't want to." Oliver reassures him, a sympathetic tone hidden in his deep voice.

"I'm sorry for bothering you guys-."
"Weasley, shut your ginger face up right now. You never bother us with your problems. We're all best friends for a reason!" I lightly push him from across the table, shaking my head at his words.
"Thanks... for always being there." The light shines down from the chandelier, glistening in his ocean blue eyes like shooting stars. Softly smiling, sorrow drowns me. I feel awful.

Not wanting to pressure him into telling us anything else, I return back to my already half empty plate. Well today has already been eventful and it's only 8:30am.

Glimpsing at the blackboard at the other side of the great hall, I squint fiercely. Is that the date already?! Time really does fly. Just a week or so until the ball, then after that the Christmas holidays.

Reminiscing about the last few months, I softly sigh to myself.
I wouldn't exchange any of this for the world.

————————————————————————
It's embarrassing how bad this is but I had to update so here it is. I was in a rush and I haven't proof read so sorry if there are any errors. :)