Part 35:

Y/N's POV:
Malfoy and his parents, exchanging whispers. A gorgeous dark haired woman sniggers next to them, a rather unfamiliar one too. Is that... Bellatrix? My parents are friends with her? Catching my eye, she raises her eyebrow as I quickly dismiss the fact that she's here.

"Trix..." I gasp, whispering to her as I make sure nobody else overhears.
"I've seen them too."
"That's Bellatrix. Is that Narcissa too?" I observe whilst acknowledging the two similar looking pretty women.
"Your parents invited them?"
"I assume so. Well they're friends with the MALFOY'S." I hesitate before saying Malfoy.

"What are you two gobbing off about?" Phoenix questions, I give him a knowing look until he eventually understands.

Bellatrix's look pierces through my back, causing my breath to speed up. Why is she here?
"Don't stress, Y/N." Trixie begins to comfort me, wrapping her arm around me.
"I don't get why they invited them."
"It's okay. Don't worry about it, let's just enjoy the day."

Diverting my eyes back over to them, her furious yet excitable look is still glued to our table. Narcissa has a rather concerned look plastered over her face, pleading with Bellatrix not to do something. Lucius is nagging at Draco, smirking slightly as if he enjoys telling him off. Observing the surrounding people on the table, I don't recognise any of them to be 'dangerous'. Other than Nadine.

Among the noise of the entire room, the startling noise of a chair being tucked away rings in my ears. Flapping my arms at Trixie, she realises what's going on.
"Don't worry, Y/N." She tries to reassure me but panic swarms her voice.

"Well, if it isn't Miss Y/N Moonshine." A snarl comes from her.
"Yes?" I gulp.
"Attitude hey?" She bends down to our level, placing an ice cold hand on my shoulder.

"Now, I hear from my daughter that you've... snatched her boyfriend? Is that right darling?"
"No."
"Really now? So Wood here, isn't your boyfriend?" She mutters into my ear, only in earshot of Trixie and I. Nobody else has realised that she's here.

"Well he is but I never took him."
"Now, according to my Nadine, that's not true. Would be awful for her to be lying to me, wouldn't it?" Her voice has a hint of evilness to it, she places her other hand on my other shoulder as she edges closer. This one is slightly warmer.

Twitching nervously in my seat, I begin to fiddle with my hands. Should've known this was going to happen.

She tucks a stray and rather loose piece of my hair behind my ear. She proceeds to get proper in my face.
"Now, I'm going to ask you again, did you take Nadine's boyfriend?" She queries, holding onto my shoulders tightly this time.
"She didn't." Trixie speaks up, saving me. Bellatrix raises an eyebrow before lightly patting my shoulder.
"Very well."

"But I'm not done with you just yet."
"What?" I accidentally scoff out loud.
"Watch your tone." She corrects me, her black dress sleeves brushing past my face.
"Are you trying to tell me, that my daughter lied to her own mother?"
"I don't know, Miss." I shrug.
"I'm not a teacher, I don't expect you to call me Miss. Now, I will have a word with Nadine. And I'll be back."

I nod my head, agreeing. Whisking away, she slowly turns back around.
"Weasley?" A mischievous tone appears in her voice. The three of them become dead silent, their jaws dropping at the sight of Bellatrix.
"Who would've thought I would see the blood traitors themselves here?" She chuckles, kissing her teeth.
"Leave us alone." Ginny bravely speaks up, quivering at her own words.
"Be quiet, little girl." She growls, facing Astrid and Ginny.

Oliver suddenly looks petrified, glancing at me as he realises something probably happened. As she finally saunters away, Oliver turns to me.
"Are you okay?!" He holds me close to him, stroking my hair.
"I'm fine!" I babble on, giggling at him.
"Oh thank God."

"Sorry for not seeing..." He sighs.
"Don't be stupid. She wasn't threatening us."
"Okay. If you insist." He laughs.

"Ginny! Are you out of your mind?!" Fred grumbles.
"Sorry."

Later on:
Bellatrix never returned after the previous encounter, I assume that Narcissa or someone reassured her not to cause any unnecessary problems.

Well, I should've known not to cross paths with Nadine. Who knows what else she's capable of? This is my sister's wedding, I shouldn't be so selfish to focus on other issues.

This night flew past, I'm quite upset about it too. Other than the Bellatrix trouble, tonight has been a blast.

Although us lot have already danced, the bride and groom haven't yet. This is part 2 of the dance, including Harper and her husband this time.

My mother trembles, wiping her eyes with her handkerchief as she watches Harper and her new son-in-law elegantly dance. My father has a protective arm around her, whispering into her ear. Gross.

As their dance ends, everyone makes their way to the dance floor once again.
"May I have this dance, Moonshine?" He holds his hands out, a sweet innocent look glinting in his eyes.
"You may."

Wrapping my arm around him, we both dance and sway to the beat, having the time of our lives.
"I love you." He mutters.
"I love you too." I announce proudly, smiling into his blazer.