Part 6:

Y/N's POV:
The morning:
I smack my alarm clock as hard as I could as I'm just simply not in the mood for this shit today. As I rose out of bed, my eyes flicker from bed to bed. The girls are still are asleep, thankfully.

I grin to myself, I'm never usually up before everyone else. I'm honestly surprised that they didn't get awaken by the noise of that wretched alarm clock.

I sink back down into my satin pillow. The messy events of yesterday flick through my brain like flash cards, I grunt to myself.

"Y/N?" Trixie yawns in the bed next to me, stretching literally all of her limbs.

"Trix." I crawl out of bed, about to get revenge for yesterday. I tiptoe towards her, yanking her to the floor.

"Y/N! What the fuck?!" She howls, I begin to laugh uncontrollably.
"Oh come here!" I roll my eyes at how overdramatic this girl really is, pulling her up with a tightened grip around her wrist. A pillow flies into her direction, hitting us directly in the head.

Our eyes both divert over to the other side of the room - seeing Pearl, a fellow Slytherin - stagger towards us.

"It's so early! You woke me up!" She moans, rolling her eyes. We all giggle in unison, getting ready for the day.
"Should we wake the rest of them up?" Trixie asks, a devilish look spread across her face.

"No Trixie! Leave them. It's peaceful without them anyway." Pearl exclaims, applying an extra coat of lipgloss.

A sudden knock interrupts our chattering.
"I'll get itttt." Trixie hangs off of the door knob, opening it whilst whining.
"Oliver? What do you want?" She hisses.
"Get Y/N out here." He begs her.
"Y/N, someone wants to see you." She looks at me with a weird expression, waggling her eyebrows.

I rush outside, gently closing the door behind me.

"What do you want? You shouldn't be in the Slytherin dorms. Besides, I really don't want to talk to you."
"Listen, Y/N, I really shouldn't be here I know. But please, I'm genuinely sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I was just trying to reason with you that's all." He sighs.
"Okay.. okay. Fine. I understand that you didn't have malicious intention. It just.. hurts to think that people might think that just because I'm Slytherin. I don't even fit the bloody criteria of Slytherin so I don't quite understand." I babble on.
"Oh trust me, you do. You're very feisty when you feel like it. You're very... ambitious." Oliver chuckles.
"You should go, before you get caught. Good luck with trying to get out." I giggle before sneaking back into my room.

"What was that all about?" Trixie interrogates me as she dips her brush into the circular pot of golden pixie dust. Only joking, it's actually just highlighter.
"Oh.. nothing."
"Yeah yeah, whatever." She rolls her eyes at me, smirking and I'm guessing rather satisfied at how red my cheeks just went.

Breakfast:
As we disperse in the crowd, we slowly make our way to the queue for breakfast.
"Trixie! Y/N!" A familiar ginger called George Weasley (of course) joyfully calls from behind us, he's standing there along with Oliver and Fred. They all simmer close to us, jumping in front of us in the queue.

"So, you finally swallowed your pride and made up with little Wood here. Ey?" Fred asks.
"Yep."
"Oliver!" Alicia squeals, shoving past me and Trixie.  Trix and I both glance at each other, giving each other that look. She begins to twirl with her hair, making me cringe to the MAXIMUM.

"Bit clingy ain't she? Can't let him have a spare moment to himself? Embarrassing." I mutter under my breath, in earshot of Trixie. She sniggers at what I say.
"Honestly, it's kind of scary how obsessed she is." Trixie speaks out loud, causing her to gasp at her own actions. I burst out laughing, Oliver looks at us with a flabbergasted expression all over his face.

Despite how gobsmacked I truly am, I can't help but just completely erupt with laughter.
"Excuse me?" Alicia snarls.
"You heard her." I say, completely out of spite because of yesterday.

"The people that you surround yourself with, Oliver, are horrible. If they can't accept the fact that I'M the girl that you like then you're going to have to do something about it." She barks at him.
"Lic..."

"I'll talk to you later. There is no way that I'm standing here, tolerating THESE spiteful girls for the second time of them completely and utterly embarrassing me." She bellows before shoving past her, I pull her back by her shoulder.