Part 1:

Part 1:
As I walk towards the platform with my siblings, I get a very homely feel. I feel as if the trains are greeting me, welcoming me in to another year at Hogwarts. I wonder what's going to happen this year... God knows what the twins have in store for us all.

I pass by some familiar faces whereas some unfamiliar, babbling groups of 1st years come and go. It makes me smile to see them so full of joy and excited, it takes me back to what I was like on the first day of first year. I snap out of my thoughts as I feel my little sister's cold hand clinging onto my arm, causing me to squirm.

"Astrid! You scared the living daylights out of me!" I laugh, kneeling down to her level. It's her first year at Hogwarts and she's extremely nervous. Astrid is a very shy girl, she's not used to the swarming crowds of rushing children.
"It's okay Astrid, you're going to find plenty of friends alright? Now hurry!" I say, lightly pushing her over to a group of 1st years. I watch as they begin to make conversation with her, making her feel as included as possible.
It's such a lovely thing to watch, your little sister warming up to people and coming out of her shell.

"Moonshine! What are you doing kneeling like that?" I hear a chuckle behind me, I whiz around. Whilst doing so, I land flat on my arse.
"Oh for fucks sake." I murmur under my breath, dusting myself down and picking myself back up.
"Wood." I reply back. My eyes scan around the room, looking for my 4 foolish brothers.
Axel, Astrid's twin brother.
Max, a 2nd year.
River, a third year.
Last but not least, Phoenix. He was the oldest of us all (other than Harper but she's the only one I don't need to constantly bloody babysit), yet he still acts like an 11 year old! He's in 6th year.
"I'll catch you later, ey?"
"See ya." I say before jogging off over to my immature brothers.

"For goodness sake! Why can't you lot just act normal for once?! Get on that train now or I'll send you straight back home!" I nag them. River and Axel both trot away, not wanting their big sister showing them up on the first day back.

"Go on then, clear off!" I bark at them. Max runs off, joining his friends. Oh the snobby little bastards: Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle. I hate the people who he surrounds himself with, they're not good influences for him but I'm not supposed to have a say on that.
I wish he would make friends with the golden trio, they would be tons better for him rather than them lot.

In all honesty, I genuinely think that Max should've been placed in Gryffindor and not Slytherin. Whatever though, that's not my biggest concern at the moment. I honestly don't have a clue what houses Astrid and Axel will be sorted into. I doubt Hufflepuff though. There's not known for anyone to be placed into Hufflepuff in our family. Everyone on my father's side is Slytherin whereas on my Mother's side it's a mix between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. People often do look down on us quite a bit about it all but it never bothers any of us. Nobody mentions it anyway, due to my Father's side being one of the most powerful families in Wizard history.

"Right, Phoenix. Get on that train now or I'll force you to." I say with a stern voice.
"You sound like Mother!" Phoenix bursts out laughing.
"Oh shut up! Get on that fucking train!" As Phoenix disappears into the crowd of people, I make my way towards the train.

"Y/N!" Someone purrs, causing me to jump. It's Oliver, he's sitting in a rather jumbled carriage with Fred, George and some other Gryffindor's.
"Oliver. Ahh the new Gryffindor captain. Hope you're ready for some competition." I wink, giggling.
"You're the new Slytherin captain?!" He questions with a surprised look spread across his face.
"Yep." I grin.
"Well, fair play. Next match back is Slytherin vs Gryffindor."
"Yes yes, I know. Catch you later."
"Bye, Slytherin." He sniggers, I shoot him a death stare.

I hate being addressed to as Slytherin, only because I wish to be Gryffindor along with some of my friends. I won't admit that to anybody though. I slump myself down on an empty seat, sighing to myself.

"Y/N!!" I hear my best friend Trixie call my name, leading me to jump out of my seat. I embrace her warmly, she squeezes me tightly.
"Oh I've missed you, Trix." I say, burying my head into her soft locks of honey blonde hair.
"Alright Y/N! No need to get all soppy! Only joking, I've missed you more." We break apart from the hug, chattering away about what we both got up to during the holidays.