Part 8:

Lunch:
Y/N's POV:
I haven't spoken to Oliver this morning, despite him being in my classes.
"Trix!" I yell from across the hall.
"Y/N!" She saunters over to me, George glued to her side. I wink at them.

"What was that for?" Trixie giggles.
"You two! Lovebirds much." I wink, they both flush tomato red.
"Uh, Trix. Adrian wants me to sit with him today." I sheepishly announce.
"George, we'll sit with you at dinner. We're gonna sit at the Slytherin table for lunch."
"Okay, talk later." He smirks.

We stroll over to the Slytherin table, propping ourselves down across from Adrian, Marcus and Theodore. Yasmin, Odessa and Pearl are beside us.
"Adrian!" A voice peeps from the other side of the table, it's Lola.

I'm fed up of that stuck up bitch, first disrespecting my brother and now this with Adrian?
"I... have to tell you something. Later though." She declares, turning back round to pay attention to her little group of friends.

"Y/N." Adrian smiles, his eyes brightening.
"Hey." I respond.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, you?"
"Yeah.. I've missed you. You always sit on the Gryffindor table now."
"Sorry, sorry. We do get a little carried away sometimes."
"Oh no it's okay, I don't mind it. I know how much you love them."

I feel a pair of eyes sting my back, I whiz around. I scan around the tables, the Hufflepuff table is chattering away.
You'd think that they'd make the less amount of noise, well that's wrong. Half of the time it's them causing the chaos!
They don't join in with the food fights though, that's usually just Slytherin and Gryffindor. Maybe a hint of Ravenclaw too.

I look over to the Gryffindor table, considering the fact that it may be Alicia giving me the evils.
My eyes land on Oliver, he's starting straight at me. I feel my cheeks heat up, I shyly look away.
That was so embarrassing.

I spin back round on my chair, making conversation here and there.

Potions:
"Students! Quieten down!" Professor Snape's voice rings through my ears.
"Sir, are we going to be having different seats to last year?" Lee asks. I notice that standing beside Lee there are Fred, George and Oliver.
"No, Lee. I've set new seats."
Cheers flow through the room.

Ignoring what's happening, a book addressed to "O.W" awaits in front of me. Sheepishly, I pick it up. Not wanting to fully intrude, I flick through to the first page to see if there's any additional information. It's a properly patterned design, red stripes striking down through to the edge of the page. It belongs to Oliver. Snapping back into reality, I hurriedly shove the book into my bag.

"Fred next to Angelina." I watch as his once porcelain pale cheeks become a rosy, deep set red.
"Ooo!" Lee wolf whistles from the other side of the classroom. My eyes widen at his response, feeling nothing but satisfactory that I now have something to aggravate him about.

"Lee... next to Nina."
The whole thing repeats.
"Y/N next to Oliver."
Again?!

I sit myself down next to him.
"Moonshine!" He calls, grinning.
"Ahh, Wood." I slightly raise my eyebrow.

"Silence!" Snape bellows, causing a sudden cut out of voices.
"Notes today."
"But Sir-..." George begins.
"Be quiet!"

"I hate this class." Oliver whispers, making sure that Snape doesn't hear.
"Same here. I only find it half decent when we're actually making potions."
"Ahem! For homework, I want you all to study about amortentia. Of which we will be doing next week."

1 hour later:
"Class dismissed!"
"Oliver!" I call after him, hand extended as I pass him a crumpled piece of paper along with his book. I scuttle along, not wanting the interrogation.
"Y/N! Wait up!" I hear his voice following up after me, slowly becoming louder and louder. I fasten up my pace, failing miserably though as he yanks me back towards him.

"What?"
"How much did you read of that?" He asks, eyes wide. He looks fearful, clutching the book towards his chest.
"I didn't read any of it."
"Are you sure? Be honest..."
"I'm being truthful, Wood." I half smile. A wave of relief washes over him.

"What was in it anyway?" I question.
"Nothing!" He starts to get all defensive.