Merry Christmas!!!

As a Christmas gift, I present you all with an update full of heart warming and sweet Christmas memories of [Y/N] at Grace field house!!!!!!!!

.

5 year olds...

.

"[Y/N]![Y/N]!" Emma called out repeatedly, yearning for the girl's attention.

"I can hear you, Em! I'm sitting right next to you, you don't have to shout out especially in my ear!" The girl replied as she rubbed her ear, the sounds still ringing in her head. "I might go deaf..." She mumbled

"Sorry..." Emma apologized

"It's fine, I guess." She said before asking "So, what did you wanted to talk about earlier, before attempting to murder my right ear?"

"Oh, since tomorrow is Christmas, I was thinking of giving everyone a gift!" Emma exclaimed

"That's great! What are you going to give them as a gift though?" The curious girl pried the one who had put forward the brilliant idea.

"I don't know!" The emerald eyed girl said carelessly

"Huh? It's Christmas Eve today, you have to know, what you want to gift to everyone." the girl informed her companion

"What should I gift them...? Do you have any ideas?" The ginger head turned to the h/c girl.

"Hmm..." Both hummed, wondering what could be the best thing to gift to everyone in their family.

.

.

"I know! I can give a kiss to everyone!  Mama said it's a way to show your love for others!" Emma said innocently

"Wow! That would be so sweet of you!" [Y/N] cooed

"What about you? What will you be gifting everyone? Will you be gifting everyone kisses as well?" Emma asked

"I definitely can't gift kisses, or it will be like stealing your idea, right? I think I should do something different." The girl stated to which the other girl nodded eagerly in agreement.

.

.

"Maybe... I can give hugs to everyone?" The girl mumbled

"That'll be great, [Y/N]!" Emma cheered

"So it's settled!" The girl stated confidently

"We're going to give our love to everyone as a gift!!!" Emma chimed

.

.

.

"Merry Christmas!" "Merry Christmas!" "Merry Christmas!" The kids greeted each other and Mama. The morning itself was so beautiful on this holy day. The orphanage full of kids who had the sweetest smiles that could brighten anyone's day up.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas, Mama!" The two girls sang before the h/c girl threw her arms around the lady's figure who gladly kneeled down to her level and embraced the girl just as dearly. Once they broke their hug, the ginger head landed a peck on the woman's cheek.

"Merry Christmas, [Y/N], Emma." The lady smiled and two returned the smile without a hesitation.

"Mama! I'm going to gift everyone a kiss while [Y/N] will be gifting hugs!"

"That's such a cute little idea! I'm sure everyone will love your gifts!"

The girl's grinned before saying a little thank you to the lady.