*Chokes*

"I think Norman's alive…"

"What?!"

"I think Norman's alive!" The girl raised her voice a bit.

"I heard that, idiot!" Ray barked in annoyance.

"Then why did you ask 'What?'?!" She tilted her head, a confused expression resting on her face.

"Ugh! Forget it!" He groaned, "Why do you think so?"

"Okay?" The weirdo shrugged, "Look, I'm not sure about it so don't get your hopes up high or anything." she stated, "Also these are just speculations and there is no firm ground to back them-"

"Just-"

"Yeah, I know," the genius idiot bit her lip, "Well, when we were at Goldy pond, I heard Adam repeat the number '22194' over and over again, which is in fact Norman's branding number." She explained, "Wherever Adam is from, I think, that's where Whitey might be. And it's only my guess but I think that is the all new superior farm called Lambda. It's the only one we don't know the branding pattern for or anything in particular about it is actually pretty much unknown."

"Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?"

"I've been thinking about cracking this news to you for a while now but a lot was going on and I was kind of scared that if I told you this and it gave you false hope but in the end we found out that guy is really dead it would be too cruel." She ranted away, "I mean you wanted to die, had given up totally on life just cuz' of the fact that we had assumed his demise but he might be alive, dead inside just cuz he's a simp for Emma and he'll be feeling like the sunshine itself has been snatched away from him which in fact would be true, and I understand because that's just like how I felt when Em wasn't around," she muttered to herself for a moment, "I swear those were the most sh*tiest days of my life, it was like I was living without the Sun itself even though we barely get to see the burning star, though Emma is much brighter and warmer than the- ANYWAYS- BUT! YeAh- he might be alive! But at the same time this just a castle in the clouds that I'm building of my own. And that's also the reason why I haven't told anyone or even Emma about this."

Ray sighed, "Well, we can't do anything about it, let's continue with searching for the seven walls."

"Wha- shouldn't you be saying that we should check for lambda's location?!"

"The set of information we have is at least three decades old. We'll be starting from scratch. And you know that betting on it will be a huge gamble!"

'Oh yeah, Ray plays safe of course. But still…' She placed her hand on the guy's shoulder, "I understand that but what if he's there and in need of help?"

"He's a genius, he can manage…" Ray took her hand, his gaze fixed on it, "if he's alive that is."

"But-"

"I don't want to bet on something with so little chance of success and lose the people that are important to me," He squeezed her hand in his, "or someone I love."

"Oh- okay…" [Y/N] stuttered, 'This guy is so cute, I think I might get a nosebleed just because of that-'

He continued to play with her fingers too engrossed to notice anything else.

'But I can notice! I can notice my heart beating faster and faster every second!!' so she changed the topic, "Do you know-"

"No." He kept fiddling away.

"Ok, then I'll educate you," the girl irked, "Everyone in the shelter pities you because you got your *ss tied to mine."

"I bet Gillian and Oliver don't."