I want my Cookies!!

{A/N: *Drooling*}

Goodbye to their beloved demon friends and hello to a new journey ahead.

The family of kids was trudging through the wasteland, it was agonising to say the least with the scorching sun over their heads.

[Y/N] was unhappy with this. She could write a whole 3 page assignment about how dreadful she was feeling at the moment. But was she actually going to write it? H*ll No!

'Yup, I'm losing my mind, walking through these wastelands.'

"Ray, Em, if I die here and today, eat chocolate cookies that I stole from the cookie jar in my memory, okay...?" If she were to say that she was dying at the moment, it wouldn't be a lie.

The two flinched at the girl's sudden uncalled for announcement.

"[Y/N], hang in there, we'll reach there soon enough." Emma assured

"Stop talking nonsense, save your energy and then maybe you won't die, idiot." Ray scolded the poor girl.

.

.

.

"How much longer? Are we getting any close?" Mark asked

"Yeah! How long!? It's already night time..." [Y/N] exhaled a breath of frustration.

"Emma, what are our coordinates?" Ray asked

"Let me check." She clicked the pen open and hologram screen shot up. "Huh?" She mumbled in confusion at the sight of their coordinates. "We're already here, It's B06-32."

"But there's nothing here..."

"Dun dun Dunnnnnnnnn!!!!" [Y/N] hollered before bursting into laughter.

'Oh god, she finally lost it.' the older four thought while the others were just straight up scared of her.

"[Y/N]! This is no funny matter!" Gilda scolded the laughing maniac.

"But you guys make the funniest and the cutest expressions, Gilda." She smiled giddily "Come on, were you guys actually expecting a neon light sign that would say 'William Minerva Here! STEP RIGHT UP TO GET OUT OF THIS DEMON WORLD!!!!'" She continued to laugh which was stopped by Ray who slapped his hand on her mouth.

"But still..." Jemima uttered

"LIAR!!!" Alicia accused suddenly. And the rest of the younger siblings followed her suit, releasing their frustration in their own ways while [Y/N]'s laughs were muffled by Ray's hand.

 And the rest of the younger siblings followed her suit, releasing their frustration in their own ways while [Y/N]'s laughs were muffled by Ray's hand

'Rossi is just a whole different mood!!' the girl was shaking with the laughter bubbling inside her

"Would you stop shaking!?" The boy hissed at the girl who started to calm herself down at his request but nonetheless would start laughing once again at the looks of their faces.