Oh, wow.

{A/N: I don't know what came over me when I wrote down that reply but oh well-  I found it fun so I thought I'd  share it!

ANYWAYS!

Previously on Curious- oop-}

Ray explained how the royal demon was affected after getting hit. Regeneration apparently slows him down, and affects the amount of strength he possesses. "That's what Emma was about to explain back then."

"Em made some quick observations right there, she's grown up so much!" [Y/N] squealed like the proud sister she was before becoming all serious once again. "So... we're just gonna shoot at him, right?"

Ray was about to explain. "Yeah, and-"

"So let's make holes in his body just like in Swiss cheese!" She quickly interrupted him excitedly.

"[Y/N]." He deadpanned, making it obvious that he wasn't a bit impressed by this joke of hers. Telling her to stop this and be serious for once in her life.

"Yeah, I know that wasn't the best of me. I feel down today, maybe? Who knows." She sighed through closed eyes and then peaked through one eye only to see his disappointed face, to which she chuckled. "Okay, I'll stop being an embarrassment for now." She smiled.

Ray raised an eyebrow, taking note of the word 'now' in her statement. That meant he would have to endure double the stupidity after they were done with this.

"Anyways, what position am I supposed to take? Which building-"

"You're staying with me." He firmly instructed.

"Aw man, let me-" her whine was interrupted.

Ray only deadpanned. "No."

And with that, the demon walked into the house they were hiding in, right through the door.

The two quickly turned to the demon. 'At least knock before you enter! Doesn't something like 'privacy' exist in your demon society?!' The girl scoffed before scolding herself, 'Oh shut up, [Y/N], this isn't the best time to be making last century jokes!'

"Shoot and run." Ray told [Y/N], the latter giving a swift nod before aiming onto the demon.

*Bam* *Bam* *Bam* *Bam* *Bam* *Bam* *Bam*

The bullets made their way to Leuvis, hitting every part of his body except that critical point, that is the middle eye. But hey, at least they were still gaining something out of this.

"Ray!" [Y/N] urged him to follow her through the hallway to which Ray simply replied by throwing a table in the demon's face before following her.

Emma seemingly popped out of nowhere and shot at the demon with her own gun as he tried to take a step into the hallway. Once she was done, she joined the duo while Nigel showered the demon with even more bullets.

And when Leuvis extended his arm toward Nigel, a shot was made at the demon's arm.

"Off with your head- I mean hand!" [Y/N] screeched, a few pants escaping her lips.

Ray looked over his shoulder and back at [Y/N], who was now way behind him because she had paused. "Why?" He could only ask, visibly cringing.

"I had to!" The girl retorted. "Someone has to make these references, or else all those fictional books would have no purpose!"

Emma giggled and took [Y/N]'s hand, urging her to run along with her. Nigel soon caught up with the girls while Ray slowed his pace. The group of four were now running together.

They ran until there was a safe distance between them and the demon before turning around to once again shoot him without rest, targeting every single part of his body.