The Truth They Fear The Most.

'God, i feel so sad! Why haven't i gotten used to this?' [Y/N] thought to herself as Conny stepped out of the door to go to her new foster family.

.

.

"Conny! You're kidding me, right?!" Emma shouted

"Jeez, Em, why are you shouting? your voice can be heard throughout the house!" [Y/N] said in annoyed tone. Noisy people aren't her type.

"Conny left little bunny! And after that speech?!"

"She was... yeah, i'll let you think what you want." [Y/N] mumbled

"But she's already gone." Gilda said

Ray tells them that they can still be there in time to deliver the stuffed toy while [Y/N] eyed him. Emma and Norman decided to go but were stopped at the doorway

"Hey! I'm coming as well!" [Y/N] said and joined her friends after whispering to Ray 

"What are you planning, emo boy?"

To which Ray reacts by widening his eyes. But before he could do or say anything, the door closed and his friends headed to the gate.

.

.

"[Y/N] the rocks you threw back then are still here!" Emma said

"Well, they didn't reach very far though, how disappointing..." [Y/N] said and picked up the rock.

"Indeed... there is nothing that we must fear at the gate." Norman mumbled

"Conny! Where are you?" Emma asked

"Definitely not out here." [Y/N] commented and joined Norman who was marveling at the truck

"I've never seen a real truck."

"Well, DUH." [Y/N] commented

"I'll keep it in the back of the truck, Conny will surely notice it."

"Good thinking, Em." 

"Yeah."

Emma lifted the curtains and saw Conny's dead body, stumbling backwards as she dropped little bunny, calling out her friends' name "Norman... [Y/N]..."

"Hm?" the two walked to Emma's trembling figure. And as soon as they saw what the poor girl had witnessed, they're voices died out and eyes widened at the horrible sight.

"Who's there?" They heard and immediately hid under the truck.

"Must be a stray cat."

"Tch. I could've eaten it."

"You eat cats?"

the unknowns kept talking while the trio trembled, breaths hitching. They peeked out to see who the voices belonged and their skin got paler by 50 shades... Demons, they saw Demons, something that shouldn't exist given that it's mythical yet there they were in front of them.

'What?! This is total shit!' [Y/N] thought

"Another 6 year old. Lately we've only been shipping normal quality."

"Prepare for the harvest the three premium quality ones but before that we want you to prepare the high quality, 73194."

'The hell?! That's me! That's it, I knew I'll get a fucked up death and go to hell but isn't this a bit too early? Shut up, [Y/N]! You're overthinking again! Pay attention!'