Date!

One day before the journey to A08-63 begins.

"[Y/N]?" Emma walked into the reference room.

"Yes, Sunshine?" [Y/N] hummed in response as her eyes averted from the book in her hand and landed their gaze on the ginger head.

"Would you accompany me?" Emma asked

"Sure, it's a date then!" [Y/N] grinned and Emma blushed at the girl's proposal "Just drag me wherever you want! I'll walk to h*ll if you asked me to!"

"Would you stop flirting with Emma, [Y/N]?" A monotonous voice interrupted the conversation between the two girls, popping out his head from behind the ginger head.

"Wha-?! Emma! I thought it's a date for the two of us!" [Y/N] whined

"Well-" Emma started but Ray intervened yet again.

"The old geezer is on about something." He informed.

"Ugh! Fine! Let's see what he has to say this time." [Y/N] grumbled and walked over to where they led her to, the piano room.

She tapped her feet on the floor board, annoyed at how the old man was taking his sweet time to arrive at the room. "Why isn't he here yet?" She whined

"He told me to call Ray over and walked away." Emma explained "But I thought that I should get you too."

"Aw~ you're so cute, Em! Always thinking about me!" [Y/N] cooed while the said girl giggled.

'Why do I have to listen to her flirting with Emma?' Ray thought to himself.

.

The guy finally showed up and [Y/N] began the conversation by snarling at the old man "Thanks for ruining my date with Sunshine, you jerk."

"Don't worry, [Y/N], we can have a date after we come back from A08-63!" Emma cheered

"Really?!" She squealed "Em, you're the best!"

"Can you tell us why you called us over here?" Ray suddenly said, stopping the conversation between the two girls from getting any further.

"Why is Crazy weirdo here?" The man scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"Why does this old man exists-" [Y/N] was cut off by Ray.

"She's with us and she'll be joining in on the journey to find Minerva." Ray informed the old geezer.

The man rolled his eyes and huffed before walking over to the piano

"I'll roll his head-" [Y/N] threatened but got nudged in the stomach rather harshly by Ray's elbow "Ray, I've warned you about this."

"Would you cut that out, he'll actually kill you if you don't pipe it down." Ray hissed.

The girl only pouted in response but still obeyed him and kept quiet.

The man climbed up the piano, making it hit some shaky notes while the kids were shocked as they gasped

"What are you doing, sir?!" Emma asked before turning to Ray "What is he doing, Ray?!"

"How should I know?!" Ray sneered at the poor girl.

"That's it, Ray! You shall NOT talk to my Sunshine that way!" [Y/N] scolded as she side-hugged Emma.

"Stop flir-" Ray was cut off by the man.

"Shut up, brats." The man grunted as he twerked with the piano with an umbrella before the piano as whole slid to the side. "Follow me." he instructed while the kids stared at the scene in front of them. "This is final preparation before leave."