Plan (Part 2)

Today was finally the day [Y/N] would be let off her liquid diet and get to eat some actual food, exactly one week since she had awoken from her state of slumber. And also, they were going to decide on a plan, this time a detailed one for whenever an enemy might infiltrate the bunker. But that isn't of much importance.

'Exactly! Food is way more important than any talk, so start off with writing the breakfast part of the day!!!' [Y/N] commanded.

Sure, I guess.

[Y/N] actually had made a plan last night so that once she wakes up, she'll bolt into the restroom in the infirmary, go through her business and then go straight to the dining hall to eat what she classifies as actual breakfast, which won't be soup for sure. No need to wait in between directly attacking the food, or should I say practically inhaling the food.

And another plus point was that there were no crutches! She was still going to have to take medicine and would not be allowed to go hunting, but she's free to do anything else. On the negative side, she has to leave the infirmary, her private room, but she doesn't mind it that much. The smell of medicine in that room was especially sickening to her anyways.

And so here she was at the dining room getting herself some breakfast to start off the day. But oh, what a coincidence! The platter in front of her contains a bowl full of soup and an apple with a few grapes.

"This is no different from what I've been having for the last week!" [Y/N] complained.

"We haven't been obtaining much from hunting, and you know the shelter has a limited stock of its own." Ray argued back.

"Still!!! Get me something different to eat!"

"Are you that shameless?"

"Yes, I am! So at least let me have something different just for today!!" She continued to whine.

"[Y/N], there's no way-"

"[Y/N], here you go!" Gillian cooed. "I, along with Oliver and Emma went on an early hunt!" She placed two strips of bacon and whatever way the reader likes to eat egg. Or if you're a vegetarian, something of your liking, like maybe a sandwich.

"Woah-" the girl gasped as Gillian continued to serve bacon to everyone else as well.

"It took quite a bit of time, but we managed to score a big one, and now everyone can enjoy breakfast a bit more!" Emma shined like the sun.

"We figured you'd like to eat something more satisfying," Oliver added, his voice gentle and sweet like honey.

"All of it, Oliver's idea!" Gillian commented in between from across the room, serving happiness in the form of food to everyone in the dining hall.

"Thank you, guys!" [Y/N] gave Oliver a little hug and pecked Emma's forehead.

"HeY- what about me?!" Gillian complained, still too far from [Y/N].

[Y/N] just flew a kiss her way and Gillian's cheeks reddened at this. Emma giggled while Oliver added, "if it makes you that happy, we'll be sure to accomplish the best hunt today." His prince charming smile on his handsome face seemed a perfect fit.

"You'd do that? That's so sweet of you!" The girl squealed out of joy.

Ray just glared at Gillian as she smirked back at him, irritating him. Oh, the war has sooo begun. Ever since Gillian warned him two days ago he still had been a bit hesitant, but to Gillian, two days was the most she could wait. Especially after the 12 years of [Y/N] and Ray living together. How long was he gonna wait before confessing? Or was he even planning on such a thing?