Bruno

"The forests are just as gloomy as I remember them." [Y/N] trudged away, recalling the memories from around the time they went to Goldy Pond, "Hey, maybe we should pay a visit to the great dead Luevis on our way back!!"

"No." Ray straight out denied the idea.

"Seriously, [Y/N], do you have a sense of fear and trauma or not?" Violet asked.

"Nope! Kind of abandoned those types of things the moment I came to know exactly what kind of reality we live in." The said girl shrugged, "I mean, what's the point in all of that? I'm wasting time every moment I take to reflect on those fears of mine and it would only put me down."

"You're just as mature as ever, [Y/N]!" Emma awed at the maniac's words.

'Well, at least that's what I want to live by. And the truth is, I can actually envision myself living like that at this point, I'm almost there and that too all because of you guys!' the said girl smiled at her Sunshine.

"Mature? I'd rather she be called childishly stubborn and hypocritical." Ray scoffed.

"HeY-" the girl tries to retort, 'But aren't all the adults that call themselves mature are just biggest hypocrites and also very stubborn, I swear this world would be such a great place if it weren't for the previous generation.'

"I second that." The purple head interjected.

"I for a fact think that [Y/N] is very wise!" Emma defended.

"OMG, Em, you're THE sweetest!!" The crackhead whisper yelled, aware of the fact that any demon might jump them out of the fricking oblivion but do they still bother to stop talking sh*t about [Y/N]? Of course not. 'Oh come on, I've got Em on my side, she'd never talk sh*t about me.'

"Wise is definitely farthest from what this girl is." The emo pointed at 'this girl'. "And she can't do a single thing on her own."

Why does he sound like my mom?

"Oh! Maybe that's why I chose to date you, because I'm dumb like you said." She snarled, irking the boy in the process, "And since you're complaining about me so much why haven't you just broken up with me already? Since I'm so not wise and can't even do that on my own."

"Because you guys are lovebirds." Violet deadpanned. "Lovey dovey lovebirds."

"I wouldn't call us that." 'this girl' replied with a slow shake of her head with her face being the definition of this 😐 emoji, but then it is succeeded by a mischievous as she looks behind Violet and straight at the Bean Pole and Mom friend of hers , chatting away. "But those two on the other hand are definitely the ones you should call that."

Ever since the Goldy Pond arc ended, everything has been falling into place, no misfits, no casualties, nothing has happened that can be labelled as 'bad'.

[Y/N] was quite happy too, she was living her life for once. She had developed fighting skills to protect those dear to her, she had polished her hunting skills and medical skills to provide for her comrades, she had come to terms with the idea of letting others handle stuff for her and was depending on them once in a while, she wasn't exhausted trying to shoulder things on her own now that she also had a boyfriend by her side to help her out every time she needed help, whom she really loved.