Tease (Part 1)

"Just f*cking dial already!!!"

It was another beautiful day at the shelter called BO6-32, everything is peaceful, kids are playing around and Yuugo and [Y/N] are swearing with the only restriction of not doing so in front of the younger siblings residing in the bunker.

"I agree!" [Y/N] preached her dad's statement, talking about this phone call, supporters, Minerva and all that sh*t is already done, but going over it once again was too frustrating for these two.

And because I, the author, am VERY lazy and I don't want to write their conversation again and again. I swear, I mean it.

Ray, Emma, Gilda, Lucas, Yuugo, Oliver, Nigel and lastly, [Y/N], were down in the secret room with a single telephone in it.

"SHUT UP, YUUGO!"

"SHUT UP, [Y/N]!"

Lucas and Ray scolded the pair, both furious at their partner- I mean, bestfriends.

"Sunshine! Buttercup! Oliver! Ray is scolding me!" The girl pleaded to her friends.

"It's okay." The ginger head patted the girl's head while Oliver threw an apologetic smile towards Ray.

"They're right though," Gilda defended, "The only thing we don't have is time, so the earlier, the better."

"But that doest mean you can curse around like that!" The burgundy head complaints. "You're being rude towards everyone around you!"

"I'm with you, Mom! My very own Sun is here, don't taint her with your company!"

"Hmph!" Both the Rays turned to the telephone while Nigel just stood there in his awkwardness, he definitely wasn't gonna get involved in these lovers' quarrels.

"Let's begin...!" He cheered nervously even so, not knowing what to do.

"Fine." Ray sighed and picked up the phone.

"What if the person on the other side of the call is that rat?"

"Rat?" Oliver asked the maniac.

"You know, James 'Rat'ri, get it?" She laughed at her own lame joke which was cut off short by Ray.

"We're supposed to get a call from their side within 24 hours." The boy stands up from his chair, informing the others.

"We'll take shifts then." Lucas said, "The call might take more than 24 hours, so it can be weeks or even months before we do get that call."

"Or just have the lovers over there do the job?" Yuugo pointed at [Y/N] and Ray, "Both of them are insomniac and addicted to coffee, they oughta do the job just fine!"

The two 'lovers' blushed.

Is this what they call a 'hot and cold' couple? One minute they're literally at each other's throats and the other minute they're blushing crazy at their partner's mention.

"*Ahem* Dad, I'm already dating Gillian!"

"Yet you blush-" Yuugo gets elbowed by his bestie, Lucas, cutting the Dad off. "Ow!"

"We'll be off!" Mom smiled, pushing a complaining Yuugo along and up the ladder. "And [Y/N] you're not allowed to stay up at night, so you take the day shift!"

"Wait! You're fine with just these two doing all the work?!" The tiny plant on Nigel's hat stood straight as if to show the sudden surprise and disbelief that he experienced in the last few minutes.

"It's not like [Y/N] would stay put." Gilda whispered to the boy, "Well, I can always scold her and then she'd do as I say but... I guess I don't want to, she's my sister after all."