Cherry

“So you two divide them into groups and then train them on your own, I'll check in on their progress once in a while.” the man child explained.

“*Yawn~* Sure, whatever.” the weirdo stretched an arm, she had just woken up,

“To think that Oliver woke up early and went to hunt and you were asleep till five minutes ago.” Yuugo remarked but the girl paid him no heed as she nonchalantly proceeded to form the team she'll be mentoring. 

“I call dibs on Em, she’s in my group!”

“Yay! I wanna be with you too, [Y/N]!” Emma merrily cheered. 

“I’m going to Oliver’s team.” Violet announced.

“Alright Gilda and I will be on Oliver’s team too! Right, Gilda?”

“I was gonna choose [Y/N-”

“I’ll take Ray!” The crackhead grabbed the boy by the arm,

“Wait! I don’t-”

“Shut the f*ck up, Ray, I want my ship to sail!” she whispered angrily. “I think working with my oldie besties would be the best for me and them!”

“I know right!” Emma got behind the two and hugged them, completely oblivious to [Y/N]’s intentions.

‘Any potential GilDon moments are my utmost priority! They’re not getting separated on my watch!’

–[Y/N]'s intentions.

But Yuugo snatched away the emo and whispered, “I’ll let you two train together but no funny business!”

But [Y/N] wasn’t having any of the b*llsh*t either so she tugged at the boy’s hand once again making him get out of Yuugo’s grip. “I told you before, no bullying him.”

“Ooohhh is it just me or is it getting hot in here?” Violet fanned herself with her hand.

“Not really, someone just keeps getting worked up over nothing.” Yuugo clearly meant to throw this comment at the weirdo.

“Oh you must be referring to yourself.” the girl answered back with a scoff.

“Dang it, Ray, you really got yourself a good one.” Violet commented, “Look at your girl trying to protect you.”

“She even spits venom!” Don added, watching the fight between the father and daughter escalate.

“Don!” Gilda scolded.

“[Y/N], calm down, please?” Emma asked her friend.

“If you say so, Sunshine, I’ll stop arguing with this old man for the time being.”

“Yeah, who wants to talk to this girl anyways!”

“YOU-” She stopped herself for the sake of her sunshine and took a deep breath, ‘One day, you’re gonna die and I’ll be so happy that you did.’

“I’ll be off now and NO slacking!” He warned before leaving the room and the chat.

“Aw, [Y/N] you’re always the sweetest!” Emma hugged the girl, “You held back just for me!”

“Of course! I’d do anything for you, Sunflower!” The rage inside her subsided as Emma’s warmth engulfed her.

“And what about Ray, what would you do for him?” Violet smirked.

“For him?” the girl tilted her head, “I’d-”

“This isn’t about us, Violet!” The said boy interrupted.