Tag! You're IT!

"So our ears, eh?"

"Yeah no one would notice but now that I know I can feel it." Ray mumbled

The boys along with [Y/N] admitted that they had no idea about the mark from blood test and Emma apologised for not finding the marks suspicious.

"No, Emma, you did great and now we know the tracker's location, size and shape. We can move on to the next step now!" Norman said happily

'Woah... Norman just proved that he likes Em... I ship it....! Norman is such a sweet hearted person, Em, you're so lucky, you know... though isn't this one of those cute couple moments? But the situation we are in isn't a bit cute, no not at all...! I wish I had someone to cheer me up on times like this.' [Y/N] glanced at Ray and internally sighed 'No way in hell is he gonna be that sweet!'

"RAY!" Emma's voice startled the girl and she was back to reality.

By the time she came back to reality, the conversation among the trio had already reached the point where [Y/N] couldn't comprehend a thing they were saying, after all she did space out through the 'how to break the tracker' part of the conversation.

'Sh*t I spaced out again!!! If I don't figure out what they were talking about, they'll be so mad...! Actually, no, Em and Norman are both such sweethearts that they wouldn't be mad but I can tell that someone will hit me in the head so hard this time that I would end up having amnesia...! That's scary...' she sweatdropped and tried her best

"But it's the truth. Some of them aren't good at physical activities. And we have babies that can hardly walk." Ray said

'Okay... so he's talking about the escape with everyone being impossible, huh? That little pessimist sh*t... But I can't disagree with him on this either... what to do...? How are we supposed to take everyone outside with such a big problem?'

"I already thought about that. I have an idea!!" Emma said, earning each of their attention.

.

.

.

'So... the idea is to play some crazy tag as if we all were Norman and that means we'll have to use our brains to the fullest because Norman puts so much reasoning and thought behind every move he makes on a daily basis WHILE WE DON'T! But don't get me wrong, I mean, these kids are amazing that they are still keeping up, a few mistakes here and there but HEY we are talking about trying to think at the same level as Norman! So yeah... we are going to try and better our thinking and physical abilities while having fun! Yay! How wonderful is that! Note the sarcasm, please because trying to think of tag as a game of strategy makes it fun and tiresome at the same time... And it does not help that someone doesn't have to run around trying to teach these kids how to play tag strategically because he has a big head just like Norman's... ugh! This pisses me off so much because having two geniuses is helpful for our escape but at the same time, I can't stand these big heads!' this was [Y/N] internal rant which she was not allowed to have but she still somehow managed to have this internal rant all the while leading the kids through the forest, trying to not get caught by Norman.

.

.

"Why do you get to sit here under the shade of this tree while we are running around?!" [Y/N] was frustrated by the fact that she was using up so much of energy while the guy in front of  her had a peaceful time reading books under a tree... this was humiliating to the girl to say the least.

"Because I have the brains that you don't have." Ray replied casually but this felt like an arrow being piercing through her chest. It was the truth and damn, it felt so bad!